• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear CORRUPTION.!!!! WHY.???

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been in a few buisinesses over the years and I just want some opinions and input. I have yet to discover a REASONABLE answer as to WHY sources would do all the shit I've seen them accused of or even proved to be the case. Why would a source under dose gear.??? They obviously have the very inexpensive raws(most raws inexpensive) to dose thier gear accurately. So why penny pinch when if a source gets a great reputation there is alot of buisiness for them to be had. Why would a source send some people properly dosed gear and others underdosed gear..?? So many things just don't make sense as to why a source would not want to produce an accurate product for every customer. I'm just always reading this and that about sources doing shit like this and wondered others opinions. I have obviously formed my own personal opinions but they just don't make sense. ANY NORMAL BUISINESS has the goal to produce or provide the BEST service and products for the best price. Why is this industry so different. .???.. OBVIOUSLY IM NOT POINTING FINGERS OR MAKING ANY ACCUSATIONS. !!! Just curious as to why there seems to be so much corruption in this buisiness. If you have a small dude looking to get big using gear than I'm quite sure they would be thrilled to death to get a product that gives them what they want.??? As I said...just curious as to what others opinions and thoughts are on this subject.

It is not that they are cheap, it is bad raws or incompetence.

And I think it is more incompetence then bad raws.

Easy for a source here at ASF to just point the finger at his raws supplier when things go bad and say it's their fault especially when none of the raws suppliers are named or here to defend themselves.

Blame game.

I wouldn't call it corruption, it's just that very few sources actually test their raws, thus the quality of finished products may differ from batch to batch.
Their chinaman maybe screwing them, some bags may be underdosed, other may be filled with cheaper substitutes, for example mast instead of primo.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Simple~~ raws suppliers don't know or actually care that much and many sources don't test raws or finished batches ~-OD

I think the bigger issue is that if a source keeps having bad bloods they should either change raw sources or adjust their recipe to account for the underdosed raws.

Great input so far bro's. !!!! I DEFINITELY kinda had my own thoughts as to if the quality of the raws would be causing issues with sources but IMHO why wouldn't every source wanna have some sort of "Quality Control" so ALL gears are accurate and quality. .??? Everything said so far makes complete sense...I just don't understand where the quality control is..??? It just seems like if a source wants a great reputation and successful business than maybe get some quality control going on. If a few of these top notch sources can get great raws and produce great gear than I imagine any source could.??. Could be off point but just wondering what causes all this difference between sources. ??

This is the way I see it...they order a certain amount of raws to make a certain profit,and if the raw supplier under doses it then they have to under dose their stuff to make the profit...it sux but that's the way I see it,the consumer gets screwed cause I promise the labs ain't gonna screw theirselves. I agree that it's not good biz but it is what it is...kinda like gettin screwed on coke and then have to put more cut than usual to turn your profit so u can re up. Everything I just said is for informational purposes I don't condone drug use

Blood work is highly unreliable so if a consumer relies on it to test gear they have a misconception to start with.

I doubt many sources purposes under dose gear but if they do its not smart.

Blood work is highly unreliable so if a consumer relies on it to test gear they have a misconception to start with.

I doubt many sources purposes under dose gear but if they do its not smart.

Yeah I just can't put a finger on exactly what it is...for the price of raws a source would most definitely not wanna turn out a bad product...I just figured I would ask other guys opinions to see what they think...I do alot of reading and research and this question has been on my mind for a while....I definitely didn't start the thread to cause any trouble. ...just wondering what everyone else thinks on the subject. ..----peace

Also a lot of UGL's start out with good intentions. But they try to expand too quickly. They start being unable to fulfill orders due to high demand and low supply, they resort to skimping a bit here and there. Word gets out that their product is underdosed, or they are using cheap substitutes, sales drop, skimping increases to try to salvage some profit, lab develops bad reputation, loses a ton of business.....the cycle repeats itself until eventually the UGL meets it's demise. That's why some stick around, while others disappear.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like what just happened to a popular lab recently..,had a huge sale,couldnt meet the demand,fumbled the batches,screwed customers and shut down. Seems the nature of this bus.

I have been in a few buisinesses over the years and I just want some opinions and input. I have yet to discover a REASONABLE answer as to WHY sources would do all the shit I've seen them accused of or even proved to be the case. Why would a source under dose gear.??? They obviously have the very inexpensive raws(most raws inexpensive) to dose thier gear accurately. So why penny pinch when if a source gets a great reputation there is alot of buisiness for them to be had. Why would a source send some people properly dosed gear and others underdosed gear..?? So many things just don't make sense as to why a source would not want to produce an accurate product for every customer. I'm just always reading this and that about sources doing shit like this and wondered others opinions. I have obviously formed my own personal opinions but they just don't make sense. ANY NORMAL BUISINESS has the goal to produce or provide the BEST service and products for the best price. Why is this industry so different. .???.. OBVIOUSLY IM NOT POINTING FINGERS OR MAKING ANY ACCUSATIONS. !!! Just curious as to why there seems to be so much corruption in this buisiness. If you have a small dude looking to get big using gear than I'm quite sure they would be thrilled to death to get a product that gives them what they want.??? As I said...just curious as to what others opinions and thoughts are on this subject.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw

Back