• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crazy Deals SFY

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SteroidForYou 40% Off Sale

Come stock up on all the products you wanted for this summers run or just to load up the stash pile..

This sale will go until April 15th so all products are 40% off ..This is CRAZY SAVINGS!!!!

goto site for orders and for any question please contact steroidforyou,,,mnbikini,,,officerfarva,,,, or me (Unlisted)....please give some of us 24hr to respond ...most will respond before then,,, however there is a big time difference with some ,,so we will try our hardest to respond asap to take care of any questions you have....

Shipping is $20 and sale excludes vip,,,hgh,,,and bulk sections on the site....

Thanks and i hope all the ladies and gentelman take advantage of this great deal....Enjoy & Goodday!!!

Unlisted

P.S anyone needs any cycle or diet advice before ordering pm me anytime i will do what i can to help you achieve your goals......Thanks

From what ive been told i think HGH is included in this deal so get them orders in this deal wont last long....

GREAT SAVINGS HERE!!!!

Enter code. sale40 for discount

Code did not work for me.. Says "warning coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit"

Code did not work for me.. Says "warning coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit"
Ill look into it and get back to ya..

Its working fine ...how are you using it? Its cap sensitive...try again and it will not work for vip or bulk sections..

Make sure its typed correctly...i just checked myself and is working fine...lower case letters

sale40

Hope this helps if not lmk and will try and get ya sorted out.....thanks and goodluck

Get in on the action fellas and fellettes

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Warning: Gift Voucher is either invalid or the balance has been used up!

Warning: Gift Voucher is either invalid or the balance has been used up!
Please double check none of your items are from vip,,or bulk section plus the cap sensitive code is correct with no spaces

i just checked and coded worked fine...please check these issues and if problem persists pm me and ill give instructions to do it manually...thanks

3 days left...dont miss out this great offer

I notice some members are having some issues with the sale code...I have contacted sfy to resolve these matters please be patient and i promise i will do what i can to get this taken care of for you guys...

Thanks and sorry for the invonvienenece..

Goodday!!!!

this was posted by sfy...any issues from here on out please contact me,,sfy or another rep and we will get it sorted out....alo looks like sfy extended the sale:winkfinger:

quoted from subforum sale thread....

"Coupon code has been updated now it s working

Ps You can not use code for Vıp member area, domestic section and Bulk Oxydine line

There is not minimum order

code is sale40 You can use code by 20 April 2015"

I've just tried (I'm not buying gear) and it says "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

Please recheck your methods...i just used it 3 times with no issues...

sale40

If problem persists PM me to discount manual instructions or check our subforum for info on sale thread...thanks and enjoy the discount..

Few days left...Dont miss out...

Sales code is good till the 20th....dont miss out on 40% off....

Get Shredded!
4 days left.....try the Roid+ line...Is my fav oils fosho

Cmon all only 3 days left....dont miss this great opportunity to try or stock up on sfy products...

2 days left...get them orders in...

Last chance for sale40 code.....get in or lose out on a great opportunity. ...

So the sale stops and then they disappear :coffee:

They didnt go nowhere...i will post a great bulk deal on proviron once they fix the issue and banner shows back up in subforum

Back