• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Xanx'es

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Having a great buy 1 get 57 for free sale....its only $597.98 for 1...the other 57 are free...

Disclaimer: shipping is thru 17.5 different people in 83 countries...odds of arriving in less then 6.75 yrs is 1289 to 1

Thanks for your money:):)

Great deal guys! I bought 1700 of them and the pharmacy already shipped!

Having a great buy 1 get 57 for free sale....its only $597.98 for 1...the other 57 are free...

Disclaimer: shipping is thru 17.5 different people in 83 countries...odds of arriving in less then 6.75 yrs is 1289 to 1

Thanks for your money:):)

It's always that .5 person that takes the longest to ship this shit and puts you at the greatest risk of having your shit seized.

You no fun, me no scam, Indian pharmacy no good, six year good, now no good.

It's always that .5 person that takes the longest to ship this shit and puts you at the greatest risk of having your shit seized.

It wasn't a issue tell diabetes took his last limb....prior he was .75 a person with no shipping issues...

We now have a great special on Dekaripofftin......buy two 1ml vials of Dekaripofftin for $799 each and receive in 9 months 3 slightly dusted tabs of original 1967 east German turnibol.....

Thank You
Me:)

Get Shredded!
Wait a sec, i think someone has already cornered the market on ridiculously over priced gear that never gets delivered....im tryin to think of the name......

Last edited:
Who is you? Me business man

Im the most honest guy who doesnt just ram it home real fast...I'm kind enough to ease the head in oh so slowly cm by cm...until all 5 cms of my Jasmine wee wee is in...no pain here..

Can you plz type in American?...

Do you still give Blue Chip Stamps with every order? This will go over the heads of 90% of the kids here.

Last chance to get USDA AARP NAACP approved spinxter cleanings....hurry last chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still give Blue Chip Stamps with every order? This will go over the heads of 90% of the kids here.

We give nothing with every order....pretty simple business model....

I still collect Betty crocker box tops

Any deliveries yet??

Don't worry it will be anytime....this decade..

Back