• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cops.... Filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement.

fukn nazi's

Pretty shitty that they prey so heavily on blacks. Shoot at me. I'm armed, legal, and shoot back. And I guarantee I don't need 8 rounds to luck out on the last one or two.

I heard that guy was a ninja and a bazooka or something

Wow. That cop doesn't have a leg to stand on. I don't care what events led up to the shooting, it will be hard for him to articulate the use of deadly force when there's video of the victim clearly running away from him.

Wow. That cop doesn't have a leg to stand on. I don't care what events led up to the shooting, it will be hard for him to articulate the use of deadly force when there's video of the victim clearly running away from him.

Exactly. I don't care if the kid robbed a store 15 minutes prior, swerved his car at the cop during the traffic stop, no excuse is going to justify lethal force when the subject has his back to you.

The cops demeanor is also completely dissociated from what just occured. There was no rush to subdue and handcuff the victim or anything. Seems like he was entirely sure he wasnt at risk and was also aware of his surroundings. Not gonna be good for LE

That is crazy. I'm honestly tired of seeing the "White on black" headlines. That just fuels lots of issues that aren't even there. I'm not saying color doesn't play an issue, but it isn't present in all of them. The headlines put it there.

This was clearly a bad move. I will say someone running from you does not necessarily make them harmless. If a guy shot at a cop and runs away, is the cop not warranted to shoot because his back is towards him? He can absolutely shoot at him in that circumstance with every round hitting him in the back too. This was different though from what is going on in the video.

I see two idiots. One who ran and one who shot. I don't pity the "man". He had warrants for failing to pay child support, and that's no man at all. Glad the cop gets charged with murder though.

The way he dropped the taser by the guys hand was like something out of a "bad cop" movie,the whole thing was surreal. Just can't believe how he thought yhis was ok and if he thought there would be repercussions i mean every five year old has a camera phone these days

IML Gear Cream!
There is more whites being shot and done the same way only difference is it doesn't make the news because there is no race card to play. With that being said he was definitely in the wrong.

When I lived in Texas black cops were more racist against there own race then any white cop.

I think the whole "race card" thing really sways us from seeing the reality of the situations that keep occurring. The police and government are getting more and more out of control daily. I personally think that instead of worrying about what color the perpetrator or the cop is, we need to focus on the fact that we all, as civilians of any race, are being trampled by Big Brother. We need to pull together as a society and put the outdated racism shit out of the way, and make things change. Each day more and more of our rights are slowly slipping away. Racism and other non-relevant factors are the medias way of clouding the big picture.

I think the whole "race card" thing really sways us from seeing the reality of the situations that keep occurring. The police and government are getting more and more out of control daily. I personally think that instead of worrying about what color the perpetrator or the cop is, we need to focus on the fact that we all, as civilians of any race, are being trampled by Big Brother. We need to pull together as a society and put the outdated racism shit out of the way, and make things change. Each day more and more of our rights are slowly slipping away. Racism and other non-relevant factors are the medias way of clouding the big picture.

Couldn't agree with you more brother.

Until we are no longer divided by race, there will never be enough unity to make a change.

He's a coward and cold blooded murderer.

this. I saw this last night and said they should fucking hang him or put him in front a firing squad
what he did was disgusting AND is a disgrace to the uniform making it harder for every other fucking cop to do their job

Get Shredded!

Agree x2

It's not a race issue. We only see it as one because that's the picture the media paints. At the end of the day the media is competing to sell advertising space just like the prime time television shows. A story of a white cop shooting a white criminal doesn't "sell" as well as the story of a white cop shooting a black criminal does. As unfortunate as it is, it ALWAYS comes down to $$. We see this in almost every aspect of life nowadays.

in this particular instance i dont care if theyre both black..both white...fucking aliens or what

its disgusting

X4

He had tazed the guy earlier. The deceased is a veteran and family man. Pulled over for a traffic violation and was tazed and then murdered. Cop plants evidence to make it look like the victim took his tazer. Cop is a piece of shit but that's not anything new.

Imagine if that was your loved one being murdered by LE. Its disgusting.

the cop shot and unarmed man in the back...he is a coward. Sad thing is, he probably wont spend a day in prison. these cops are not killing blacks, they are not killing whites, they are killing CIVILIANS!

its all propaganda. the government and the media, which is cotrolled by the government, are keeping the public divided, and in fear. makes it easier to steal your god given rights away little by little every year... oh and murder you in cold blood with no consequence.

He didn't even try to chase the guy. WTF! Just started stooting. Kinda bullshit

Last year a good friend of mine was arrested after a traffic violation because of warrants. After being booked in population a few hours later he was moved to a seperate cell with no explanation at all.a few hours later they found him dead.

A year later the investigation into is still ongoing and no explanation has been givin to his mother.

There is more whites being shot and done the same way only difference is it doesn't make the news because there is no race card to play. With that being said he was definitely in the wrong.

Exactly.

He's a coward and cold blooded murderer.

Damn right.

White cops in the South are despicable.

Here locally, one city is making the officers wear body cameras.

White Cops are great people, but there are always bad apples in any situation.

When I lived in Texas black cops were more racist against there own race then any white cop.

Yep! I saw a video of a black cop slamming a door on some black guys head because the perp kept calling him my brotha. "I AIN'T YO BROTHA, NIGGA!" Wish I still had it! He robbed some old lady with a fake gun, how dickless is that?

Until we are no longer divided by race, there will never be enough unity to make a change.

They have to keep us separated and at each other's throats; otherwise, we'd be united and taking down the government. They can't have that!

He had tazed the guy earlier. The deceased is a veteran and family man. Pulled over for a traffic violation and was tazed and then murdered. Cop plants evidence to make it look like the victim took his tazer. Cop is a piece of shit but that's not anything new.

Imagine if that was your loved one being murdered by LE. Its disgusting.

It's sad, but I'm glad it was filmed which will bring this issue more into the spotlight. Cops are more violent now than ever!

in this particular instance i dont care if theyre both black..both white...fucking aliens or what

its disgusting

im so over the " poor blacks being targeted "

when the majority of the time , by and large , the fucking thugs had it coming

but this..

this is just cold blooded fucking murder..

outrageous.

Back