• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I feel like a fucking turd.

babyhulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I have a free weight gym in my home now, and I was working out this morning. I thought it would be a good idea to max out reps with my entire stack(after a 5 mile bikeride and about an hour of working out). I got 12 up of 355 and I dropped the weights on my chest. I feel like a POS, and it hurts to breathe. My workout buddy wouldn't wake up off my damn couch so I was pushing without a spotter. I had to dump the damn weights. When i'm in the gym i've been able to put more up then that, prior to this cycle I was at 295. Just thought I'd share this so you guys have something to laugh at. Lesson learned and I'm a jackass. The end.

LOL, where you benching or doing leg press??? You're lucky you didnt seriously hurt yourself.

Benching. And I know, I don't exactly have a solid work out partner. I almost feel like I have to chase him to the gym half the time.

I'm doing alright, my chest just aches. I'm sure i'll be good in a couple days. Drive on.

Ouch.

Make sure to set up catches next time, brother.

That's what I refer to as keeping it real going real wrong. Glad your OK bro.

Thanks guys, lesson well learned.

So, I have a free weight gym in my home now, and I was working out this morning. I thought it would be a good idea to max out reps with my entire stack(after a 5 mile bikeride and about an hour of working out). I got 12 up of 355 and I dropped the weights on my chest. I feel like a POS, and it hurts to breathe. My workout buddy wouldn't wake up off my damn couch so I was pushing without a spotter. I had to dump the damn weights. When i'm in the gym i've been able to put more up then that, prior to this cycle I was at 295. Just thought I'd share this so you guys have something to laugh at. Lesson learned and I'm a jackass. The end.

Know what a turd is .....
know what fucking is
..... WTF is a "fucking turd?"

IML Gear Cream!
Have you ever called someone a "fucking piece of shit", or atleast heard it mentioned? I'm assuming so, because you live in the united states. In the case that you have, I'm assuming you see the relation. In the case that you haven't, I don't give a fuck.

I bought a power rack for my home gym for this exact reason. Also, saw horses can work just as well, if your on a tight budget.

Re: I'm assuming you see the relation.

Have you ever called someone a "fucking piece of shit", or atleast heard it mentioned? I'm assuming so, because you live in the united states. In the case that you have, I'm assuming you see the relation. In the case that you haven't, I don't give a fuck.

Dude - Didn't mean to be either rude - or sound too stupid - sorry.:(
Its just that "turd" is a more polite term than normally found in my vocabulary.
And, indeed I meet more than an occasional POS (ride a bicycle around here, or drive, you can't miss 'em - they're everywhere, believe me!).

In addition to politicians, I also observe or run into
a more than occasional "Lying SOS"
- sure you do as well.

I feel for your misfortune Monday AM
and trust you've recovered.

Dolemite, I'm probably going to invest in something like that. I've just been so busy lately I've had to make time just to work out. I definately don't have time to go shopping. This weekend should be free, short of me going car shopping, and I might stop down at the local gym, they might be closing and there's a few peices of equipment I'd like to purchase.

Rastadoc, it's cool brother, just the way you came off with your response. No hard feelings.

I haven't quit working out. No pain, No gain. Feeling better, By the end of the weekend it will be like it didn't happen.

Saw horses is a good idea. I only bench 115lbs so even if I can't get it up. It shouldn't hurt to bad. I mean my gf weighs 350 and she bounces that big Ol ass on my face and chest.

Saw horses is a good idea. I only bench 115lbs so even if I can't get it up. It shouldn't hurt to bad. I mean my gf weighs 350 and she bounces that big Ol ass on my face and chest.

^^^. My kind of dude

Back