• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Barbell curl 165lbs bodyweight 185 video!!!

You guys here have no sense of humor lol but thats ok i still luv you and offffficcceerrrr Farva, hes going to neg me too lol

i guess i still hold the title for most hated! At least i got something going for me! Im now going to attempt to drown myself

:clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
Yes Yes i will actually how bout a death by bench press? any takers?

somebody get this kid some help..

hey kid , go talk to somebody

don't kill yourself, or humans either.

just find somebody that you can sit down and feel comfortable taking to - and then explain why you keep trying to be friends with a bunch of salty pricks on the internet that don't want to play nice with you.

you look young, go talk to girls

but don't kill them. nobody will ever like you if you hurt people , k?

good luck buddy

I thought it was funny.. The kid in the video was obviously making a joke..

Whats with all the grunting

Hes joking acting stupid, or maybe that's just how I took it and I'm the stupid one? Think he was taking a shot at all the guys who think they're bigger than they are, and have to let everyone in the gym know they're pushing a lot of weight.

somebody get this kid some help..

hey kid , go talk to somebody

don't kill yourself, or humans either.

just find somebody that you can sit down and feel comfortable taking to - and then explain why you keep trying to be friends with a bunch of salty pricks on the internet that don't want to play nice with you.

you look young, go talk to girls

but don't kill them. nobody will ever like you if you hurt people , k?

good luck buddy

Great advice rite here ....

Hes joking acting stupid, or maybe that's just how I took it and I'm the stupid one? Think he was taking a shot at all the guys who think they're bigger than they are, and have to let everyone in the gym know they're pushing a lot of weight.
Bro he wasn't joking...that was obvious to me in the beginning. For real though. Tears...in my eyes. This is fucking priceless.

It wasn't funny it was just juvenile and irritating go play somewhere else

Umm...I don't know what to say...raise of hands for how many people actually care what their 1 rep max for curls is? Why don't you entertain me and tell me what your max is for any of the big 3..or maybe shoulder press or leg press...one other question.. what do your arms tape out at?

that was the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. i thought 2 girls one cup was bad... u take the cake my friend. negged

Bro no not trying to be a dick.... How old are you....... And how did u find this board. This is were gear has reached 😳

and yes people the video is meant to be a joke! But now we can see all the assholes in this forum all newcomers take a look!

ps not everybody here is an ass lol

Back