• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Beautiful Ladies of POF

Sfw

Please take my Pole/Poll
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just thought id share some of the finest pieces of ass in my area
hong.gif

44fda458a-0acd-4641-951c-6ca3d9c65846.jpg

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=89494734

2gwipkbqfa5q5w5lm0p3fxj2w522910321.2.jpg

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=89912889

23a9589fd-ca11-4b1d-8de6-5cb37e8003d5.2.jpg

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41436819

3c65252a5-f725-4d23-9d74-40e61542ca88.2.jpg

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=58500974

I went on ONE PoF date. Never smiled in her pics. My female friend immediately says after noticing it "I bet her teeth are fucked." I tell her she doesn't know what she's talking about. I schedule a date, show up and when I tell you this chicks teeth were hammered...bitch looked like Baraka from Mortal Combat.

PoF...not even once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lololololololololol. Barakka?? That's awesome!

I heard PoF won't even let you post shirtless pics? Never used it myself

I heard PoF won't even let you post shirtless pics? Never used it myself

Bro...see all the time women saying, "and if you have pictures of your shirt off in the bathroom, we are not a good match. Move along."

I figure they don't want some guy who is vain and too into their body.

Guess that leaves most of the guys on this forum shit out of luck:)

I went on ONE PoF date. Never smiled in her pics. My female friend immediately says after noticing it "I bet her teeth are fucked." I tell her she doesn't know what she's talking about. I schedule a date, show up and when I tell you this chicks teeth were hammered...bitch looked like Baraka from Mortal Combat.

PoF...not even once

Hahahahahaha......

When I was in tech school for the Air Force one of the kids In my class used to go on Pof and find all the fat bitches and fuck them on the weekend. He was black and he loved the fat white trailer trash in Texas.

so... did you pound her with the purple meat hammer of love or what?

i tried to face bang a chicks teeth straight once.. didn't work.

so i tried like 37 more times.

tell me how it goes.

I would fuck the second one, nothing like big fat tities with a big fat mouth!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
What's wrong with #3 nose ? And #4 wuffff fucking disgusting. Lets take the beer goggles off guy's. For the record I'd take number 2 for a one timezy ...

Cheapthreads out....

I srs met my wife on POF....

Met my GF on zoosk. Been together 3 years next month

PoF...not even once

LOL hilarious! Barakka ha

Those dating sites are all scams. Grocery stores are much better. That way you can stalk her and watch her grab her tomatoes. Then if you don't win anything, you always got the desperate lonely cashier that just wants a drink after work.

Was disgusted by POF too until I met the girl that I'm now engaged to. Soo many fat ugliez that I had to ignore messages from, but ended up being the best thing thats ever happened to me.

Get Shredded!
big girls need love too!

I met your girl on zoosk too. Been together 2 years last month!
GDI! I knew she was fuckin somebody while I was back in the pen. You could've at least taught her some new tricks Captn! Wtf

^^ you're better off hanging out in your car at the local highschool. Those girls love guys with wheels.

You're right! The way I worded that sounds disgusting. I mean the real grocery stores like Whole Foods, New Seasons, and co-ops where the classy chicks shop. You also get the yoga chicks which as long as they have something in their mouth they are gtg. The other thing about yoga chicks that they are often gushers.

Back