• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cyle Progression

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well after finishing up PCT a few days ago I decided to compile some data from my first run with AAS. It was a Test-E only cycle, and if you hadn't been following my log I had a rough go with things. 3/3 lab results came back severely sub-par, all from different vendors. Whether that be product, or myself, I will find out on the next go around. I learned a lot throughout this cycle, and definitely know what to different next time, both with gear and my personal decisions. Overall I am content with my progress despite any downfalls my cycle had. Just figured I'd post them up.

Log: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/32258-Idaho-s-Novel-on-GETTING-HUGE

First Day
6f4k69.png

Last Day
2yn0zlg.png

End of PCT
s5wr53.png

-------------------------
Strength Increases (Taken from my OP until this most recent Week):

BB Bench - 205x5 -> 265x5
DB Bench - 70x8 -> 100x10

BB Shrug - 275x5 -> 315x15
CG Row - 120x15 -> 260x8

Squat - 235x5 -> 365x5
Leg Press - 410x12->800x15

SL Deadlift - 255x10 -> 365x10
Deadlift - 325x5 -> 435x6

What do you mean your labs came back sub-par? Your test was underdosed? You gained 28lbs... ?? I don't get it.

Each time the labs came back at least half of what they should have been. 3 different sources, 3 different lab draws.

Wow.. did you call out the sources? Who were they? PM me if you don't wanna put them on blast...

All three results were posted in Lab Testing.. I'll link them when I'm home.

I found them. That really sucks brother. Thanks for posting up the results though, definitely good for the community.

Back