• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone have any primo on the list right now? :/

SakuraIron

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nobody seems to have primo and I'm kind of set on wanting to run it for my next cycle. Any point to a direction would be awesome thanks :)

Paxton... their oils are at the top of the food chain and the primo price is outstanding

Nobody seems to have primo and I'm kind of set on wanting to run it for my next cycle. Any point to a direction would be awesome thanks :)

Everybody has primo on their list ...To lazy to even check sponcors so you just ask in a thread ...We have 30 or so sponcors and in your words " Nobody seems to have Primo " Really bro :thinking:

And then another noob with a 100 fucking post to the rescue AGAIN

Last edited:
Everybody has primo on their list ...To lazy to even check sponcors so you just ask in a thread ...We have 30 or so sponcors and in your words " Nobody seems to have Primo " Really bro :thinking:

This! ^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA!!!!!!

If the subforum is on page one all day everyday watch out. Have a nice night.

the guy asked for advice, i gave it...i didnt think it was a big deal... there are a 3-4 popular sponsors who dont have npp in right now... so i didnt think his question was out of line... in hindsight, i should have asked if he had searched around an its my bad for not doing so...

s2h, because ay is only for a select few, paxton is putting out the best gear of any sponsor i have tried (out of a handful or so that i would trust to make a big order with)... and thats why i mentioned them..

sorry to be such a noob, murf... didnt know the intent was to ignorantly jump the gun and have a dickbag attitude ... maybe i should go start some extremely informative threads about eating ass...thats what the cool guys are doing, i hear... those will surely help my reputation too :jerkit: ...

I only eat asses that are attached to a hot female ...I believe you would eat my ass for a free bottle of paxton gear

You and the rest of the noobs need to learn how to search and read

im not real sure what i need to "search and read" ... i didnt ask the question and the only time i will ever have an aas question is when running a new product from a new source... all i did was help out a guy that might need to search and read a bit more... thanks for your concern though

You shouldnt make the rest of the vets look bad with your awful assumptions... there are 3 ugly misconceptions about new guys on every forum, no matter what the forum is about.... 1.all new guys are young 2. they have no idea what they are doing and 3. they are strapped for cash... its a shame, but its seen that way on every forum from bodybuilding to sports betting ...

i believe i am done with you now... have a good week.

sakurairon, i hope you found what you were looking for

IML Gear Cream!
the guy asked for advice, i gave it...i didnt think it was a big deal... there are a 3-4 popular sponsors who dont have npp in right now... so i didnt think his question was out of line... in hindsight, i should have asked if he had searched around an its my bad for not doing so...

s2h, because ay is only for a select few, paxton is putting out the best gear of any sponsor i have tried (out of a handful or so that i would trust to make a big order with)... and thats why i mentioned them..

sorry to be such a noob, murf... didnt know the intent was to ignorantly jump the gun and have a dickbag attitude ... maybe i should go start some extremely informative threads about eating ass...thats what the cool guys are doing, i hear... those will surely help my reputation too :jerkit: ...

Interested to hear which sponsors you have tried.

No offense to Pax, but they are far from the top of the food chain.

im not real sure what i need to "search and read" ... i didnt ask the question and the only time i will ever have an aas question is when running a new product from a new source... all i did was help out a guy that might need to search and read a bit more... thanks for your concern though

You shouldnt make the rest of the vets look bad with your awful assumptions... there are 3 ugly misconceptions about new guys on every forum, no matter what the forum is about.... 1.all new guys are young 2. they have no idea what they are doing and 3. they are strapped for cash... its a shame, but its seen that way on every forum from bodybuilding to sports betting ...

i believe i am done with you now... have a good week.

sakurairon, i hope you found what you were looking for

Ok so here we go jerkoff . The lesson that needs to be taught to you and all other noobs is to let them search on their on , search reviews , search labs , see who the helpful and respected vets are here and see which 1 of those guys have posted labs that can be believed ...GUYS LIKE YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM . THIS PALCE IS NOT HERE FOR GUYS WIT 2 FUCKING POST TO ASK " HEY WHOS GEAR SHOULD I USE " . Besides being a jerkoff you are also the reason why this place is falling apart . TEACH THE NOOBS FROM DAY 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO INTERESTED TO HEAR WHAT OTHER SPONCORS HERE YOU HAVE DEALT ? Like to here how you made your educated decision

The only assumption made is that most new guys are fucking lazy . Those assumptions you mentioned are yours and yours alone

Last edited:
Everybody has primo bud. At least.... That's what it says on the label. Nothing against Paxton... They have a good backing and seem to be going strong. But their primo is the cheapest I've seen, and primo isn't cheap, and the only review on it said he had no PIP or soreness following injection. Never even heard of primo not causing PIP. Would definitively not go through that door with too much hope.

:coffee:

Ok so here we go jerkoff . The lesson that needs to be taught to you and all other noobs is to let them search on their on , search reviews , search labs , see who the helpful and respected vets are here and see which 1 of those guys have posted labs that can be believed ...GUYS LIKE YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM . THIS PALCE IS NOT HERE FOR GUYS WIT 2 FUCKING POST TO ASK " HEY WHOS GEAR SHOULD I USE " . Besides being a jerkoff you are also the reason why this place is falling apart . TEACH THE NOOBS FROM DAY 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO INTERESTED TO HEAR WHAT OTHER SPONCORS HERE YOU HAVE DEALT ? Like to here how you made your educated decision

The only assumption made is that most new guys are fucking lazy . Those assumptions you mentioned are yours and yours alone

i wasnt going to embarrass you more than you already have yourself, but your 3rd grade reading comprehension needs to be addressed... i told you there are sponsors who are out of product ... you assumed, ignorantly, that he wasnt looking around... i dunno if he was or not, but all i did was point him in the direction of a respected sponsor.... i also admitted that maybe i should have mentioned that he should look around more... obviously, you overlooked that, or most likely, didnt understand

you think helping a low post member is killing the forum??? seriously? your posts to me are the problem... being a know it all douche, who bashes guys who found the forum later than you, is what puts a black eye on the forum... why be an instigator? you could go about it a much better way and simply make suggestions and not be so brash and childish with your posts... im not a dick, but you show your age and iq in your posts and it has to be embarrassing to some of the older vets here... perhaps its the gear you are most likely taking too much of and the aggression is getting the best of you... for that, im going to forgive you for your little childish rant

socaljc, i like you man, but your reputation as a guy who will shill shit water in a vial for free gear is nothing short of accurate... you, yourself, were praising paxton, all over their sub forum, just a few months ago... now that you are a rep for someone else, you change your mind and posts.. its cool, i understand you have to do what you have to do, but dont contradict yourself and dont be a hypocrite... thats all anyone asks...

im getting gear from 2 other sponsors in the next few weeks...(i would also love to try AY and anabolic anarchy as ive read nothing but great things) i like different products from different places, not just paxton... although, i believe that as a whole, they are one of the top 2-3 sponsors on this board... the guys that will argue are the guys who havent tried it... and like i said, of the places here i have tried, and i use products from others, but overall, they are the best i have used...

there is no need to tell you the exact place i have bought from, but i will tell you that i used a handful of asf sponsors products before i was even a member... hence the reason i joined and went straight to paxton for the test...

Last edited:
^^^^lol. This guy.

I don't even know what to say. hahaha. I was just asking what sponsors you've used and you got all defensive.

I don't recall praising Paxton ever. The only real time I can recall spending time in a Pax thread was when their low dosed labs came out and they got smeared so bad here that MODs/admin pulled the thread down. It was a blood bath. Remember? Yeah, I'm a big Pax supporter :jerkit:

All I'm gonna say about Primo is this.....if it is REAL, it will have PIP. And from what I read their gear is PIP free. Even the Primo. So draw your own conclusions.

UPDATE: Now I remember you.....you're the guy that likes to bet on sports! I thought we were cool man. I did spend time in the Pax CBB thread because I'm a sports fanatic. Great thread. Didn't even realize it was in the Pax sub.

Last edited:
you were giving praise when i first started posting over there, but if you remember differently or im wrong, i apologize...but i recall you making quite a few comments when i first started posting in their forum... and i never mentioned anything about pills.. i specifically said Oils...and dont remember anything about pulling down a thread...im not here enough for all that...i do remember a thread about a guy who said he got crushed pills... maybe the thread you are thinking of is before my time... but i got no problem with you and you were cool, we had some good talks... and i didnt get defensive, or mean to...perhaps i misread your post and thought it wasnt as innocent as it appeared... again, if im wrong, i do apologize... its something i have no problem admitting ... i understand that reps protect their product and you were simply trying to get info...

if murf is done looking like a clown, then im done...

Where's Raptor's Mass Spec drawing?!!!! lolz. That was epic.

haha.. that was good shit... im actually waiting on them to get some stuff in now... i havent given your guys a try yet, but i will this summer

Get Shredded!
ok so whats the bottom line. who's primo has been tested as legit. Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry tested.
i'm a noob with low post count and i want answers right now. fuck this search bullshit. i already wasted enough time listening to you guys argue your point.
seriously anyone's stuff really been tested ?

sorry, murf... if i would have never commented back to you or if i would have apologized for my post to op, that would suggest that i thought you were right...you werent...you have handled the situation completely wrong and need to hear it... i dont give a fuck how many posts you have or i have... i feel like im being an ass now, so i will stop... instigating bullshit arguments does the forum no good... i realize i could have used more tact in responding to you , as well... thats my bad... have a good sweet 16 week everyone

Here we go again jerkoff . The guys asked for a source not advise . Who have you tried ? Im straight to the point and dont play games in person or on the comp like you do ya lil cunt ...This place is not here for 10 post guys to just come ask who got the best gear ...This is a community for people to come be a part of to learn and share info on all sorts of things . Gear being 1 of those things but because lil cunts like yourself dont try to help the noobs learn the rules this place has become full of 100 and under posts guys praising sources ...Build a rep , make friends , contribute to the board then your opiniion might have value . As of now yours
dont . Your opinion of me is worthless as is your opinion on the best gear you have ever tried . Since you dont contribute and dont lets us know who that is ....

Edited the last part here ; Really wasnt needed .

PS Nobody taught you the way when you joined and perhaps thats why you havnt got a clue as to the mistake you have made ....

Last edited:
I also cant keep going back and forth here . I get to upset and Im forced to make threats which seem empty because I cant actually be near the person Im arguing with ...So I will leave like this . Your wrong and dont even have a clue as to why which frustrates me worse then the actual offense does ....The difference between me and most guys is I call it fucking straight and I dont insinuate shit . Especially about sources like you have done . Also the difference between me and some is the fact that I cant argue with somebody with out wanting to smack them across their teeth . I can debate many things but I cant computer argue . I always lose caus the way to win for me when somebody is name calling and questioning your character is to take it to a physical level ... I guess Im the fortunate here since I would pay the price in the end ....

Calling out SoCal like that was pretty fucking rude and another reason Im glad that we are just on the comp . He may accept your apology for trying to throw his character in the toilet but I dont ... If you say something stick to it pal . Own what you say as will I

Now I hope you enjoy the rest of your day ( Sincerly )

Last edited:
Sorry 1 more thing > I do regret the name calling . I need to work on that . Its not cool and that is the only thing that I am embarrassed by

Back