• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

to use aml or to not? anyone here of this brand

jakehate0

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
basically i got aml last cycle, after using a different brand called innovagen, after i changed to aml everything went to shit, anyone here of that ugl?

i keep getting fucked by falling for stupid brands pushed on a different websites, it's happened twice so far, aml and another brand

has anyone else tried aml or did i just get a "bad batch"

i lost my inno source so i can't even go back tbh, lost that email account, not that i care that much but boy, aml doesn't compare, i should really know by now if you can literally get the source in 2 minutes on that website it's not reliable/dosed correctly. i never got bloods on it though,

i've been off everything for like 6 months, thinking of going on test only, not sure if aml is worth it or not, i got 25cc's left (bought a 50 cc jug)

when i post about how the brands are bad on other websites, i just get banned, the other websites will literally not let bad reviews on the labs they are pushing, and it's always the same people doing the "good reviews" on the product, hope this website isn't the same and i hope there isn't an "aml rep" going around promoting that shit.

Man you just don't source check on post 1 . Hit up the new member section . Just do some reading in the source check section and be the judge. It is normal to get banned or at least slammed for bashing a source on your first post.

AML? Are you referring to the old private anabolic melvo or melio lab?

AML is a source from the AB forum and they recently started up a thread on evo as well. Don't know much about them but they were apparently on AB for quite some time.

andromed labs, and there's nothing wrong with my firsts post, i want to know whether or not its worth using being underdosed, or so i think anyways, or if its dosed correctly and maybe inno was just stronger

yes there is something wrong with your first post..

Read the rules

when i post about how the brands are bad on other websites, i just get banned, the other websites will literally not let bad reviews on the labs they are pushing, and it's always the same people doing the "good reviews" on the product, hope this website isn't the same and i hope there isn't an "aml rep" going around promoting that shit.

Yes, there is a problem with your 1st post. Wow, where do I begin.....

Do you want to be a part of a community, who looks out for each other, educates and learns from others? Sounds like the answer is no. If you just want to buy gear, go to the gym. You come on our board and ask for help about another board, without any interest in our sponsors.

Maybe the next board you join, hang out a bit before you go on a buying spree. Membership has its privileges.

LowT

Not only is everyone's point about your first post being ridiculous correct, but the question you're asking is fucking asinine. If I read what you're asking correctly, which I might not of because of your rambling nonsense... You want to know if you should use the left of 25mls of the same 50ml jug you bought and used 6 months ago; knowing you got shit results the first time you got the first time you used it. Not to mention the threat of bacteria from the age.. If you aren't smart enough to realize what the fuck is wrong with what you're asking, you should reconsider using aas.

IML Gear Cream!
are you egotistical juiceheads retarded?

clearly am asking if aml is GTG or if you guys found it to be underdosed, did you not learn how to read and answer questions in highschool?

Yes, there is a problem with your 1st post. Wow, where do I begin.....

Do you want to be a part of a community, who looks out for each other, educates and learns from others? Sounds like the answer is no. If you just want to buy gear, go to the gym. You come on our board and ask for help about another board, without any interest in our sponsors.

Maybe the next board you join, hang out a bit before you go on a buying spree. Membership has its privileges.

LowT

i think the low test is getting to your head man

learn to cycle right and you wouldn't be having this problem

are you egotistical juiceheads retarded?

clearly am asking if aml is GTG or if you guys found it to be underdosed, did you not learn how to read and answer questions in highschool?
really junior?

come here asking for help and act like a little bitch. Go to Meso you bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Says the fuck stain that is asking about a shit source.

your mom should've swallowed you.

andromed labs, and there's nothing wrong with my firsts post, i want to know whether or not its worth using being underdosed, or so i think anyways, or if its dosed correctly and maybe inno was just stronger
You took no time to introduce yourself and came to a board with 20 something sources to source check one that isn't present here. Apparent you know the name of three labs. Also your tone is for shit. Had you not been a cockack you would have had 5 good sources by now and had gear by friday. So while we aren't really any worse for wear, you are still stuck trying to source check a source based on reviews from boards you k ow are censored. Maybe try apologizing and reading around. We actually tell the truth of our results and lab work around here. Well some of us lol. You should just start a new account and try again.

The only low test is what you have, that is why you are in the situation that you are in. Too bad, because you finally found the right place. Unfortunately, I am the one with legit tested gear from great sources in my hand and you, well, only have your dick in your hand.

And atleast I have gear to cycle, while you have oil for cooking.

Please finish high school. An education is so important.

LowT

The only low test is what you have, that is why you are in the situation that you are in. Too bad, because you finally found the right place. Unfortunately, I am the one with legit tested gear from great sources in my hand and you, well, only have your dick in your hand.

And atleast I have gear to cycle, while you have oil for cooking.

Please finish high school. An education is so important.

LowT

bro i can't hear you over my naturally high testosterone levels

i don't want sources, i never asked for one, so saying i could have 5 shit sources is irrelevant

seeing as you all promote a different lab that is garbage, some anarcy shit.

bro i can't hear you over my naturally high testosterone levels

i don't want sources, i never asked for one, so saying i could have 5 shit sources is irrelevant

seeing as you all promote a different lab that is garbage, some anarcy shit.

listen you little cum dumpster, if your test was so high natural you wouldn't be adding shit into it. now get lost faggot.

listen you little cum dumpster, if your test was so high natural you wouldn't be adding shit into it. now get lost faggot.

hey bro i cant hear u over my naturally high testosterone levels

- - - Updated - - -

You took no time to introduce yourself and came to a board with 20 something sources to source check one that isn't present here. Apparent you know the name of three labs. Also your tone is for shit. Had you not been a cockack you would have had 5 good sources by now and had gear by friday. So while we aren't really any worse for wear, you are still stuck trying to source check a source based on reviews from boards you k ow are censored. Maybe try apologizing and reading around. We actually tell the truth of our results and lab work around here. Well some of us lol. You should just start a new account and try again.

oh and 5 good sources raisses a red flag

it sounds like other aml brands pushed on websites

like that anarchy gear that is trash!! BOL baby

And this is why kids should stay in school. I'd rate it about 7th grade English/Grammar at best.

You got me though. As the adult, I should know better than to respond to a new member post that was written so poorly. And the only sponsor that you really know sucks, is the half used 50ml bottle that you have. We all know the toxins that were in it based on you dumbass posts. Too bad it took so long for you to realize it wasn't legit.

You can have the last word. Gotta go to the gym, you have heard of a gym? Or are you one of those that thinks you take gear and sit on the couch and watch those muscles grow.

LowT

Get Shredded!
just played top 10 in arnold amateur, gunna have that pro card by 24

srry cant hear u over my naturally high estrogen level

Last edited by a moderator:
Good so you should know sources are good and a useless dick because you started too soon.

Did you have your test levels tested? Or are you assuming its high, just like you assumed your source was legit?

We also have rules about how to behave here, including rules against source checking right off the bat...

hey bro i cant hear u over my naturally high testosterone levels

- - - Updated - - -

oh and 5 good sources raisses a red flag

it sounds like other aml brands pushed on websites

like that anarchy gear that is trash!! BOL baby
Now you're just a troll. Go grow tits kid. If you can find gear with hormone in it this time.

The lab you asked about is shit, there's your answer. Learn to get along or move on.

Placed top 10 at arnold....and your here asking questions??? Not possible....you had top pharmacy labs there pushing gear...and you had 100 plus top level athletes who have sources....

Hey my brother's here at ASF... PLEASE TAKE NO OFFENSE.... but WE ALL are way to good to even waste our time typing out responses to this shitbag....trust me...I wanna spew out some shit and knock him down a couple notches but clearly he is just here to stir up shit and continue to go on and on.... WE'RE better than that here at ASF.!!! Hopefully someone just ban's his ass but meanwhile let's not give the chump any satisfaction of getting us worked up...it's really a shame cuz this is an awesome forum and full of awesome dudes and friends and sources....so it's his loss.!!! I hope none of my bro's take offense to my statement it's just that I've seen this type so many times pull this crap and disrespect our brothers and talk shit when he claims he's looking for help... IMHO it seems best to let him ramble and not even respond and that usually chases away these type of cocksmokers..!!! Meanwhile us brother's here on ASF will continue to help eachother out and enjoy our great sources and he can go pin his french fry oil and continue his fantasy of being a real man and a good dude.!!!!----peace to all the cool ass ASF memebers

Back