• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MotherF*%$#@* Taxes!

TouaregV8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did my taxes yesterday while I worked from home.

Federal ($5328.00)
State ($1576.00)

Mother fucker!

Anyone else take it in the ass this year?

In the process , I pay quarterly through the year. They always find a way to shaft me for more.

I was supposed to get money back, but my wife decided not to inform me she had defaulted on a student loan. So they kept it all to pay her loan down...thought about filing an injured spouse claim to get it back but apparently that takes up to 4 months and I will have to pay this debt at some point anyway. Sigh.

I'm anticipating about $30k for both for 2014. The state still wants another $18k for 2013 which is being appealed. Either way the federal and state returns are going to have to be amended for 2013. One of the corporate returns was on extension and due sept 15 they scheduled the audit for like 7 days later. A new personal record. Everything I've filed from 2003 thru 2010 has been audited. All in I've spent more on lawyers that taxes. Fuck them.

Three kids, claim zero, and still came up about even. Fuck the IRS, Fuck Obama, and Fuck congresses who can't pass a balanced budget.

And Fuck all you capable people working the system, and illegals draining our safety nets and breaking or laws.

Damn, some of you guys make me feel much better about my situation. They aren't going to get me again next year though, both my wife and I maxed out our 401k's in an effort to defer as much tax debt as we can. Hopefully it makes a difference.

H&R Block new slogan......

Not going to get your billions back America!

When did uncle Sam become such a greedy bitch?

Damn, some of you guys make me feel much better about my situation. They aren't going to get me again next year though, both my wife and I maxed out our 401k's in an effort to defer as much tax debt as we can. Hopefully it makes a difference.
thats smart, you can start a health saving account too also untaxed :winkfinger:

I just won my appeal against the state. In doing so we set a legal precedent and saved me almost $18k. The board found the previous examiners decision to be incorrect as a matter of law. Others with similar fact patterns will cite this case and likely prevail. Maddad vs commissioner. Don't lay down. Fight them. I feel like Godzilla right now.

Broke even this year..we did some adjusting for taxes next year so hopefully won't have to pay in.

I just won my appeal against the state. In doing so we set a legal precedent and saved me almost $18k. The board found the previous examiners decision to be incorrect as a matter of law. Others with similar fact patterns will cite this case and likely prevail. Maddad vs commissioner. Don't lay down. Fight them. I feel like Godzilla right now.

I bet. congrats!! quite a feat!

I havent done mine yet. If it holds true to form like every other year for past 7yrs, I will owe between $10-15k federal and $2-3k state.

Get Shredded!
I bet. congrats!! quite a feat!

I wish I could cancel the rest of the day but I have to pick my daughter up from detention. Mini-me has been wanting to learn to drive stick shift and I think today is the day. Everyone should learn to do donuts in the high school parking lot in a two ton muscle car. Better still is that it's the same parking lot I tore it up in 25 years ago. Time to tune the instruments.

2010. I don't have the time I need to be able to drop it off at the dealer and be like I'll be back at five have it ready. I had an 82 z28. My 16 year old daughter was just looking at an 87 iroc and an 82 gt. She loves the old ones. Those were the days. They get near the original window sticker for them now if they're in original condition.

Back