• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Robolic Labs

ynvne1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any one here tried his gear out? i just a list from him as he's gone private but still unsure if i should place an order any advice would be much appreciated before i blow my cash on it thanks in advance guys!!

They are not a sponsor here so I'm unsure of there products or reputation. I know you already placed a small test p order with americananabolics and I suggest you look around on the sponsor section if you're still looking for gear. There's a ton of great reviews and info on ASF and after some time I'm sure you'll feel comfortable with one. Good luck on the search!

I've heard they're good to go, but I personally haven't used them so I can't say for myself

Thanks guys for the responses. guess im going to be doing a bit more researching. and yeah moosexxl I'm looking at going through steroidfax they seem to be g.t.g with there gear and service.

Gone private since when? If ur talking about having to have a referral, that is not so private, when 1 of them hands them out like candy.

Casca

The Green Machine

Got some dbol and testP from robo a while back.. I'm pretty sure the dbol was bunk or severely underdosed . Ran it up to 100mg for about 2 weeks and nadda. Cant really say for sure about the prop. I started running it at the beginning of my current cycle for about a week and just switch to another brand. The crappy dbol had me sketched out. I didn't want to waste my time finding out if it was good or not. He has alot of good reviews on another board which is why I pulled the trigger. So who knows.. lol

Gone private since when? If ur talking about having to have a referral, that is not so private, when 1 of them hands them out like candy.

Casca

The Green Machine

That whole referral/private BS over there drives me nuts... The labs contact info is right out there in the open..Then they all act like its a big secret. I just contacted them directly.

casca true that i guess its isn't so private after all when you put it like that which is exactly whats going on that why i like to ask about labs and sources form other forums other then the one its being praised on. i find it the best to hear what other peoples experiences are on different forum as these seem to be the honest truth as for any forum tho people get free stuff or are payed to write and say good thing which is bullshit that you got to sort through them but thats how the game gos i guess.

Back