• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shaker bottle

popeyeslament

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is a really good one. Everyone I've purchased either leaks within a months time, or PIA to clean, or the little flip top hinge breaks. According to the Amazon reviews they are ALL the best ones. Who has one that's lasted longer than 6 mos?

Blender shaker bottle is a good one, the one with metal shake ball inside. 1 year and still good to go.

SmartShake makes good ones that come in different sizes and colors. that also have a storage compartment on the bottom for pills or powder and clip to hang it on your gym bag if you want. No spring though, it uses a strainer screen in the top of the lid. also about the same price as the blender bottles.

I have one from Universal nutrition that has been standing tough! No leaks and sturdy as fuuuaaarrrkkkkk

Blender bottle for sure! I've got like 5 of the damn things, I like their newest the best.

Spider cups are great. Why is this in the anabolic section?

TFSupplements has there own bottle, top has a snap feature and doesnt use a plastic hinge. They are throwing them in for free with the purchase of select pre-workouts. Nice and tall...

I only have one cause thats the only one you'll need lol

IML Gear Cream!
LOL! how did this end up on the AAS section?...
Smart Shakes are the best n usually u can get a good deal of BOGO Free on BB.com...u can also do Spider Bottle but i personally like the whisker balls over the ones in the Spider Bottle so i just get a bunch of those n throw em in my Smart Shakes

Blender bottle works for me too. I have 4 of them right now.

Blender bottle. I have 3.
I'm sitting on 4 of these (2 bought, 2 found). They've lasted ~2 years and don't have any signs of wear and tear. The ball actually helps break up thick shakes, and makes a cool ass sound when you shake it. Definitely recommend them, especially since you can buy them in Walmart now (or at least in my area you can). Best $7 ever spent.

Blender shaker bottle is a good one, the one with metal shake ball inside. 1 year and still good to go.

^^^^^^^^^^^ This, I have 6 of these----Only problem I have run into is when metal balls get twined together in dishwasher^^^^^^^^^^^^

Went with the Blender bottle. Thanks to all. I could have field tested another doz. failures.

Back