• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with Aromasin Dosing

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi

Im on my 7th week of a 15 week cycle of deca 400 and test e 700 a week. First 4 weeks included dbol.

I have been taking .5 mg of arimidex ed but dont feel its doing enough to stop my bloating and high bp. Not bad bloating but not happy.

I just ordered some aromasin and letro(just in case gyno starts) from RS. I wanted to start the aromasin at 12.5 mg ed but I heard it takes a week to get stable blood levels with that. Also taking prami .5 mg ed and 81 mg asprin at night to help with bp.

So my question is how is the best way to integrate the aromasin in. Im assuming for the first few days I would still take the arimidex and taper down the dosage as the aromasin is increasing??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I would dose it at 50mg of aromasin on day 1 and tape down little bit to like 12.5~25mg and main tain from there. I would also cut out ALL sodiums. Keep the aspirin minimal dosage.

id run the aromasin at 25mg daily until sides go down and then cut to 12.5 for the remainder until pct

I would dose it at 50mg of aromasin on day 1 and tape down little bit to like 12.5~25mg and main tain from there. I would also cut out ALL sodiums. Keep the aspirin minimal dosage.

Liqudex is right on the money on this one. And remember, lot's of water. Also, add some cardio in to your workout. That should help a little with bp and water weight.

When you say qd do you mean everyday? 12.5 mg of aromasin everyday?

Yep, q.d. is scrip-speak for "every day". It's actually nice to learn em so you can read your doctors' secret code... we should all use em here.

im planning on using aromasin for my next cycle as well. I've heard it packs a little more punch than arimidex. OP if you are having BP issues you may want to try a herbal supp called Nattokinase, that works great for me. I've had blood pressure checks on cycle and they have come back perfect! good luck brother

Hi

Im on my 7th week of a 15 week cycle of deca 400 and test e 700 a week. First 4 weeks included dbol.

I have been taking .5 mg of arimidex ed but dont feel its doing enough to stop my bloating and high bp. Not bad bloating but not happy.

I just ordered some aromasin and letro(just in case gyno starts) from RS. I wanted to start the aromasin at 12.5 mg ed but I heard it takes a week to get stable blood levels with that. Also taking prami .5 mg ed and 81 mg asprin at night to help with bp.

So my question is how is the best way to integrate the aromasin in. Im assuming for the first few days I would still take the arimidex and taper down the dosage as the aromasin is increasing??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I just had bloodwork done 6 weeks after my first cycle. My estrogen was a little high, as to be expected, but everything else was good to go. Im on Aromasin at 12.5 ED during my second cycle of dbol @ 50mg ed, and 500mg test e weekly. Im going to the lab again in 6 weeks. It will be interesting to see what estrogen levels are.

Drop the arimidex after the first day of aromasin. 25mg the first day of aromasin, and 25mg the second. Then you can do 12.5mg every day or every other day. Get bloodwork to confirm if EOD or every day is right for you.

Back