• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

crystlas in my test

symtex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a couple of bottles of test that looks like there are crystals floating around in the vials. I am wondering is there anything I can do to salvage them or are they trash? I am on trt so they came from the pharmacy. we lost power for a couple days during the snow and I am thinking they got too cold.

Sounds like they crashed, run them under hot water in the sink or boil them quickly on the stove to see if they go back into solution. Post up a pic to show those who don't know, what crashed gear looks like. Good luck

Heat bro! Warm to hot water should solve the crystals. Don't pin it hot though! ouch!

thanks guys, I will post some pics up later. I have to head out to physical therapy, still trying to get my shoulder right.

Throw them in a heating pad for ten minutes you'll be good to go

Like everyone else said just heat it up. A few crystals is no big deal. I had some liquid anadrol that looked like sludge and it was from a well respected source.

It's cold as fuck around a lot of the country. This is bound to happen every winter. Crashed gear threads pop up like the flue this time of year. I'll post a link to a video on how to bring it back.

I used a heating pad , having a hard time seeing if it worked on a vial of watson, due to color of the vial.

Back