• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

14 seconds

I had sex with her...true story....she choked my cawk out in 14 seconds with a figure 4 cunt lock....I have never been the same...

GFish person is at that fight. One of her friends was fighting I guess.

Love that bitch ,,,She is fuckin hot ...Not 50 buks for PPV hot tho

Love that bitch ,,,She is fuckin hot ...Not 50 buks for PPV hot tho

Next time I have her nood I will snap some pics with my Cannon Polaroid....then rub some pussy juice on it and mail ya one...deal?

Next time I have her nood I will snap some pics with my Cannon Polaroid....then rub some pussy juice on it and mail ya one...deal?

Thank you kindly sir ....Please wrap it in plastic so it dont lose the smell over the few days it takes to ship ...I will be forever indebted to you my friend

watched it for free on the internet it was awesome

Reminds me of all the $$ I wasted in Mike Tyson's glory days....I caught the free you tube rerun, complete female STUD

IML Gear Cream!
There was no way kat was gonna fight. She took the 20k and got the hell out of there.

who buys PPVs? :roflmao:

good fights though :winkfinger:

There was no way kat was gonna fight. She took the 20k and got the hell out of there.
Cat got 100K to fight and possible 100K bonus Rousey got 65K to fight and 65K bounus. Bonus just covers taxes, most the other fighters got 8k -25k, which is kinda sad when you think of how big the UFC is, boxers can make that money in local fights

Reminds me of all the $$ I wasted in Mike Tyson's glory days....I caught the free you tube rerun, complete female STUD

Waste huh
tyson-gif-o.gif

Say it to his face...
mike-tyson-larry-holmes-o.gif

Wasted? That's history you saw live man. No way that's a waste. $50 on a bar tab spent trying to fuck some random skank you're never gonna remember in 20 years...that's a waste.

Wasted? That's history you saw live man. No way that's a waste. $50 on a bar tab spent trying to fuck some random skank you're never gonna remember in 20 years...that's a waste.

Yeah, but the vd she gave you will last a lifetime.

Get Shredded!
I don't believe this for a min. Cat got a million dollars and Rousey got unlimited dog food for a year.
Seriously? Dog food? She's hot, she's DTF, and she kicks ass. Why dog food?

LOL. Why pay the shitty fighter who lost handily a mill and give the undefeated champ nothing?

Ronda knows she will make her money on the endorsements for jeans and such. It's the way it has been done for a long time.

Ronda knows she will make her money on the endorsements for jeans and such. It's the way it has been done for a long time.
She should endorse painkillers. I'd buy

LOL. Why pay the shitty fighter who lost handily a mill and give the undefeated champ nothing?
she didnt get a million she got 100,000. or 100K. and probably cause the pool of talent that could even compete with rousey is so limited. Rousey was an olympian, and her mom is a judo master, she was reaised to be a beast

Lots of those skanks in my lost memory...one thing I do recall is the bar tabs were more like $250...

she didnt get a million she got 100,000. or 100K. and probably cause the pool of talent that could even compete with rousey is so limited. Rousey was an olympian, and her mom is a judo master, she was reaised to be a beast
She was trained by Gene LaBelle... That's all one needs to know.

Back