• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please help omg

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys please help i'm looking to get swole af i need a good domestic source i'm pinning 3000mg of the sustanons ew and trenbolone enanthate at 1200mg ew 100mg anavar ed mtr 6ml ed i am also out of pins and i people keep telling me i need an ai what's an ai????

Please help me with my diet i eat 2 pieces of toast and a tub of cottage cheese ed what else?? Please help i'll give you my social and we can be friends on fb.

Seems solid, don't change a thing. AI's are taken by people who don't like gains, you don't need them. Add syrup and raw butter to your diet to help grow. Be sure to run this for cycle for a year, it takes enanthate three months to even start to kick in, you need 12 months to get the full effects. Sent you a friend request on Facebook to give you more advice. :roflmao:

You guys please help i'm looking to get swole af i need a good domestic source i'm pinning 3000mg of the sustanons ew and trenbolone enanthate at 1200mg ew 100mg anavar ed mtr 6ml ed i am also out of pins and i people keep telling me i need an ai what's an ai????

Please help me with my diet i eat 2 pieces of toast and a tub of cottage cheese ed what else?? Please help i'll give you my social and we can be friends on fb.
I'm on that same plan! Don't know what you are doing wrong brah, but I'm 320 pounds shredded and getting ready to compete in the Olympia next year. Maybe up the cottage cheese to 2 tubs ED? Also don't worry about pinning brah, just dump contents of your vials in turkey baster and do two drops under the tongue every 4 hours...2 drops every 2 hours to get really swole. Hope this helps:winkfinger:

I only have sugar free syrup but i drink half a bottle every day i only use "i can't believe it's not butter" i'll def give raw butter a go thats probably the reason i havent been getting insane gains for sure as for turkey basting isn't that what you're supposed to do by pinning i meant i squeezed it out of my pin into into a glass a drank it i thought that's what everybody has been saying by pinning??

Bro I been saving this but think it might help you. First is by OP aka Original PIP. This is no ordinary gear this is the highly prized and sought after high pip with added jiz floaters. This will get you jerked!

Now the second is more than well known. The name says it all bro! MLG!! Thats right boys rough rough! Alot of high test comes with a worm nooo not this one. Comes with a hair floating! You pin the hair you will go beast mode! Will make you growl like a dog and forget alot of the english language but you will be the fuckin Rob Low with direct tv broman you wanna be in the gym! Girls will fall down on the gym floor begging for you to take them like your farting out the smell of axe body spray . This is the shit!

Btw AI stands for artificial intelligence and PCT....means pussies can too. So I dont wanna hear I cant! Remember bro...pussies can too!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425157139831.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425157139831.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 57
  • uploadfromtaptalk1425157154942.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425157154942.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 59

The problem with the diet is you aren't buttering the toast.

Im copying ur cycle bro , but I will eat 2 tubs of cottage cheese and butter my toast:roflmao:......

Im copying ur cycle bro , but I will eat 2 tubs of cottage cheese and butter my toast:roflmao:......

That should set you right. Just make sure you use the unsalted butter. You don't want to mess up your body.

IML Gear Cream!
I love when I'm bored as fucking hell shopping with my wife at the mall and I come across a thread like this. It just made the whole shopping experience worth it. Funny shit right there.

I was literally eating organic grassfed cottage cheese while reading this

If you got some toast and butter you would be set for the cycle too

Damn I"m subbed this diet is right up my alley. Fish and grits and all that pimp shit everybody let me hear ya say O yeaaa

mah_nigga.jpg

Thanks guys for all your help once I clean the blood out of my toilet bowl I'll head to the grocery store.

Get Shredded!
add cough syrup to mitagate the side effects and as far as needles go just find a really skinny person with missing teeth that are very figity. They should be able to help with that. No need for an AI, Thats a breast cancer drug made for women and your not a women are you? I will need that social though asap as soon as you can my friend! Last tip, those doses your running a way to low to build any muscle so you will need to adjust that!

whats wrong with 100mg of Var everyday :hmm:

Lmao i get tired of the (to lazy to research on my own) threads also. Thank you for the laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best post this year, hands down. Just remember you won't need any PCT after that and its totally cool to cruise on 1g of Sust after you finish your blast. Don't worry about the blood or your BP being 190/120, everyone's is that high.

But how do you inject for best penis size gains? Is the shaft okay or do you have to go down the pee hole?

Best post this year, hands down. Just remember you won't need any PCT after that and its totally cool to cruise on 1g of Sust after you finish your blast. Don't worry about the blood or your BP being 190/120, everyone's is that high.

Shit, you're a pussy if you can't get it up to 200!

I have a Friend who once ate a Kai Greene grapefruit, and he claims Kai is on that diet.

Back