• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can You Tell If Someone Uses AAS On Sight?

720Sharp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I realize that guessing whether someone uses gear based on how they look is a shoddy method at best, but I got to thinking; most of what's written on the topic comes from naturals with pseudo-scientific ideas about AAS use. Do you, great gear users of the forum think you can reasonably guess if someone is on AAS? How big or lean does someone have to be for you to assume gear use is inevitable? For me it's a question of the Bell Curve. Can maybe 1% of the population look a certain way naturally? Sure, there are freaks everywhere; however, it's much more likely that someone is using gear if their physique would be in the top 1% for naturals but only in the top 25% for AAS users

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they can sure make something out of you. " - Muhammad Ali

Yes, the same with a stoner or a tweaker. If you have done it then you sure as hell can tell if someone else has.. but there ARE some absolute freaks out there but they are 1 in a million.

Could you elaborate how you could tell? I personally don't think I could tell. Maybe if say something like massive leg sweep or constant sub 8% bodyfat leanness stood out

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they can sure make something out of you. " - Muhammad Ali

I definitely can tell if someone is using correctly, or can notice some familiar sides on people that are showing... But there's a ton of people at my gym that I continuously find out are using and I'm SHOCKED. Most these guys are running test and deca, and look like they don't even know what a dumbbell is. I'm talking 5'8, 150lbs if that.. 20% bf minimum. NO MUSCLE anywhere... It's sad.
Just a week or two ago, I was sitting with my buddy at my gym before my training, and this kid walks in... Maybe 20 years old.. Like 5' 7"... 140lbs of skinny fat. SOFT as hell! Looked like he was coming in to maybe sign up for his first gym membership... Then he starts talking about how he's mid cycle.. And not only that, I asked what he was running. Maybe some badass gnc stack right?? WRONG! He tells me test and TREN!!! I immediately just got furious... But I contained myself and just sat in silence, shocked. Wtf is wrong with people? Just want a shortcut I guess. All I know is I looked 100x better than this dipshit before I ever even decided to start training.

Tell if someone is saucing? Usually the cystic acne or the unbelievable muscle to fat ratio that is consistent 24/7 with no explanation. Also their mood (tren).

all aas hold some type of water.. its pretty easy to spot
if you know what you are looking for

I definitely can tell if someone is using correctly, or can notice some familiar sides on people that are showing... But there's a ton of people at my gym that I continuously find out are using and I'm SHOCKED. Most these guys are running test and deca, and look like they don't even know what a dumbbell is. I'm talking 5'8, 150lbs if that.. 20% bf minimum. NO MUSCLE anywhere... It's sad.
Just a week or two ago, I was sitting with my buddy at my gym before my training, and this kid walks in... Maybe 20 years old.. Like 5' 7"... 140lbs of skinny fat. SOFT as hell! Looked like he was coming in to maybe sign up for his first gym membership... Then he starts talking about how he's mid cycle.. And not only that, I asked what he was running. Maybe some badass gnc stack right?? WRONG! He tells me test and TREN!!! I immediately just got furious... But I contained myself and just sat in silence, shocked. Wtf is wrong with people? Just want a shortcut I guess. All I know is I looked 100x better than this dipshit before I ever even decided to start training.

He is either:

A. Using horrible gear
B. Not eating AT ALL
C. FLAT OUT LYING

Could you elaborate how you could tell? I personally don't think I could tell. Maybe if say something like massive leg sweep or constant sub 8% bodyfat leanness stood out

I actual just befriended a guy that trains at my gym that I always thought cycled for sure. He's a physique competitor, but looks phenomenal. Better than anyone at my gym that actually uses gear (lots of people)... He's walks around sub 8% all year. Right now he's 5 months out and in my opinion, looks better than the majority of his competitors do on competition day. Gear is actually the reason we started talking and have become friends recently. He is going pro, and all/most his competition juices. I'm pretty open about my use, so he's been discussing with me and trying to learn, asking different questions since he's now considering starting.

He is either:

A. Using horrible gear
B. Not eating AT ALL
C. FLAT OUT LYING

Next time I see this guy maybe ill snap a secret pic of him and share it here for you all to see just for shits and giggles

IML Gear Cream!
There's a look to the middle back/lower traps that makes a persons shirt sit differently everywhere. Often the way a shirt falls a dude is the tell of a juicer or someone with advanced commitment. And really what's the egotistical/narcissistic/closet homosexual difference between a juicer and a guys who's super committed...

I honestly think its attitude but its not a 100% given. Ive met extremely kind gear users on tren and absolute cocks.. idk man

all aas hold some type of water.. its pretty easy to spot
if you know what you are looking for

What about "dry" compounds like tren?

For me personally, constant leanness without looking flat, or size gains without any corresponding fat gains seem to signal AAS use. This isn't to say all people like this must be using, but if a dude is sub 8% year round yet never looks flat or emaciated, or if someone gains 20lb of muscle without any change in body fat over the course of months, i tend to suspect AAS use

You can sometimes tell for sure. He's between 30-40 with acne, of european ancestory, walks around arrogantly with balled up fists. He's like 5'9" with an 18-20 inch neck and 19 inch arms, his delts flare outward with tell tale injection bruises. Likely has a beard, jaw is well muscled and chiseled. And his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim.

There are a bunch. Two stand out, one is doing a respectable job, the other i'm assuming test and maybe deca needs to up his ai. They've both grown over the last 10 weeks, but one is like he stay puff marshmallow man. Both have ugly girlfriends they train with and both carry more luggage around in the weight room than I do going out of town for a week. I do not care for them. Also the acne marks on the rear shoulders when someone wears a tank. Based on their build when you see that it's pretty good indicator when a 40 year old man has back acne lol.

It's none of my business who juices and doesn't. I don't care. Also, I don't hang out with stupid people. All of the folks I know who use AAS are very respectable people and have good jobs and income. I'm absolutely positive there are idiots out there who juice but, I don't know any of them.

Last edited:
If they are bigger than you, they are juicing. Plain and simple

For me personally, constant leanness without looking flat, or size gains without any corresponding fat gains seem to signal AAS use. This isn't to say all people like this must be using, but if a dude is sub 8% year round yet never looks flat or emaciated, or if someone gains 20lb of muscle without any change in body fat over the course of months, i tend to suspect AAS use

2 types I can usually spot. The bloated watery big test monkeys, and obviously guys that are really big and lean like under 10% and still huge. All the rest is guess work like other posters have said, some guys that use look like garbage.

Get Shredded!
I realize that guessing whether someone uses gear based on how they look is a shoddy method at best, but I got to thinking; most of what's written on the topic comes from naturals with pseudo-scientific ideas about AAS use. Do you, great gear users of the forum think you can reasonably guess if someone is on AAS? How big or lean does someone have to be for you to assume gear use is inevitable? For me it's a question of the Bell Curve. Can maybe 1% of the population look a certain way naturally? Sure, there are freaks everywhere; however, it's much more likely that someone is using gear if their physique would be in the top 1% for naturals but only in the top 25% for AAS users

009b2ab3fbd503982e22171e56fb36c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy on the left is a fucking cheater!......and he's looking at some man booty too.

That is a good side by side for visual comparison though

What about "dry" compounds like tren?

tren def holds sub c water. its hard to explain. but if you are competing before you step on stage you suck it out with diuretics. here is a pic of a close friend of mine. here she is dieting down with no juice or supps at all. look at the detail and the separation between the muscle.

if she was on ,
she wouldnt have this without having to pull the water out.now i'm not saying she has always been natty, but here in this pic zero gear for over a year
so if you saw this pic would you think she was on something?

Attachments

• back2.jpg
    back2.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 54
sometimes I notice guys that are small and underdeveloped looking lifting weitght that looks like its way too much for their size and think what the hell are they on

It's easy to tell. If you've been around long enough you know what muscle groups to look for. A dead give away is the rear delts. A muscle usually only the truly experienced know to train religiously. If a guy who doesn't do shit has popping rear delts you know he's got something in his ass.

There's a look to the middle back/lower traps that makes a persons shirt sit differently everywhere. Often the way a shirt falls a dude is the tell of a juicer or someone with advanced commitment. And really what's the egotistical/narcissistic/closet homosexual difference between a juicer and a guys who's super committed...

not sure if srs
WTF__Smiley_by_DimiFW.gif

I actual just befriended a guy that trains at my gym that I always thought cycled for sure. He's a physique competitor, but looks phenomenal. Better than anyone at my gym that actually uses gear (lots of people)... He's walks around sub 8% all year. Right now he's 5 months out and in my opinion, looks better than the majority of his competitors do on competition day. Gear is actually the reason we started talking and have become friends recently. He is going pro, and all/most his competition juices. I'm pretty open about my use, so he's been discussing with me and trying to learn, asking different questions since he's now considering starting.

Do you lhjo to his bronze Adonis?...just asking cause your post makes you sound like you wanna play pitch with him...

Just go in the lockeroom and ask em.to see if there ballz are atrophied....pretty simple...

Back