• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adex or Aromasin

ChunkDiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im currently planning my next cycle. I think i'll be running test c/deca at 1000/600 a week and dbol at 50mg for the first 4 weeks. Ive done mostly test only cycles in the past and never ran an AI on cycle. Whats the better choice for this cycle? I'll be doing the normal clomid/nolva pct. I've never had any issues with gyno in the past but I want to be careful since I'm upping the dosage.

Aromasin is better in my opinion. It's a suicidal inhibitor meaning you don't have to worry about rebound when you stop taking it. Much better in your case. Sides from deca effect everyone different but you better have some Caber on hand as well for Prolactin or deca dick issues.

Do you run it for the whole cycle? Gyno is my biggest fear. I can deal with the other stuff, but I can't be growing tits. Lol.

Yes you run it the whole time. Are you getting blood work on your previous cycles? If so what were your e2 levels? What sucks is now that your going to start using it you don't know how much you actually need.

Definitely run it for the whole cycle. I am an adex guy.. everyone has their opinions, but run the whole cycle and find the sweet spot with dosage and you will be all set

You can find real Caber...trust me...

How many cycles have you ran, is this your first cycle? far as the anti your questioning here, this will depend on the individual,so can use adex with great results (myself), others need a suicide inhibitor..This will be individual based...only you will know from experience what will work best for you, someone cant tell you what is best for you, your body will speak volumes... get bloods and keep an eye on estro related effects..crushing your E2/E1 is not good things..there needs to be balance within the system of checks..

get bloods

This will be my 5th cycle. I've never had bloods done before. I'm going to get them done before I start this time. I didn't know you could get them done so cheap online. I don't have insurance and and my doctor would know what I was up to if I asked to get my hormone levels checked. It's a learning process, nobody gets into AAS and knows everything already. Thanks for everyones advice.

Back