• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH for cutting

kfiggy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, I am finishing up my bulk cycle and am planning my spring/summer cut. Right now I am 35 years old, 6'0 240lbs with about 15% bf. I am wrapping up 1000mg test 500mg deca and 400mg or tren a week. I am going to cruise at 300mg test for 8 weeks and then start 400mg test, 600mg tren, 600mg mast. I have never done HGH before and was thinking of starting it during my cruise at 5iu a day going for at least 6 months or longer if I enjoy it. My goal is to get to around 220lbs with 9-10% bf and was wondering if this would be the most effective way to do it. I have tried clen and t3 in the past and t3 makes me lose too much muscle while clen really wasn't too effective and made me too shaky. I would take the HGH in the morning on an empty stomach and avoid carbs for an hour after. Some people say the fat loss qualities are fantastic and others say that is is not worth the money. I would love to hear from some folks who have followed a similar protocol and what their results were. Obviously I would dial in the diet, I always have no problem getting down to around 12% bf but to get that last bit of has always been a struggle so I am looking to gain an edge on doing that. Any input would be appreciated.

HHhmmm...I agree about the clen and t3. Does the same to me.

Personally, I would think you could accomplish this goal without the HGH with some adjustments to your diet. You should examine it closely to see where you are running into difficulty at getting way down to 10% bodyfat.

Could the HGH make the difference? Depends on how you respond...which you don't know yet?

If you think that you just won't be able to get down to 10% without trying the HGH then go for it. You don't need us to talk you into it...

Best Regards and good luck on rolling this plan out.

Well I guess if I could get to the 9-10% with the same effort as it would take for me to get to the 12% then I would say that is worth dropping the cash on especially if it helps clear up skin (I don't have terrible acne but definitely get a few small pimples on my arms). For me to get that last bit off is difficult so I guess I am looking for a short cut. I have heard some folks say that they don't change their diet and lose fat on HGH and others who say it is not worth it unless you are taking a large dose with insulin. The only reason I am considering it is because I just got a good bonus and able to score the HGH at what I feel is a reasonable price but if it is not going to make much of a difference, I will spend the money on something else so I'm looking for all input I can get.

Back