• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fucking ISIS

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
Isis? Oh, you mean the CIA.

This country owns the media and will report anything. Keep your eye on the bigger picture man...

^^^^^^^^ huh...oh oh so isis is cia :roflmao:........remember me sayin this the end of the world is goin to b caused by terrorist.....

This country owns the media and will report anything. Keep your eye on the bigger picture man...

^^^^^^^^ huh...oh oh so isis is cia ........remember me sayin this the end of the world is goin to b caused by terrorist.....

I dunno guys - that link is pretty damned convincing, at least to me. I agree the top tier of the intelligence service is corrupt, but you are implying that most/all of the boots on the ground are in on it too....

U0HjsZU.jpg

I always kind of thought the media owned the politicians!

Next you are gonna be saying CIA smuggles cocain and shit! :rolleyes:

the only terrorist in the USA is the CIA. the "news" is all propaganda.... fear is a powerful weapon. it keeps old people and soccer moms voting away all of our civil rights. i mean just look at the laws that have passed since 911. read them, 99% of our civil liberties were taken with the patriot act. they are working on the other 1% now. if you are deemed a "terrorist" and this term is much broader than you think, i could be deemed a "terrorist" for writing this post, you can be jailed indefinitely, without the right to an attorney, and without being charged with a crime. WTF!

Guillotine, your a sick fuk, you bastard! lol :eek:wned:

Get Shredded!
Thought I would do some reading on local isis threats nice.fucking negged for making Me see that.

Back