• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to get anti depressants without prescription

I wouldn't take the risk of trying to find them online.

Why do you need them? You can go to a free clinic and ask for them after you see a doctor.

I wouldn't be on anti depressants and cycle. Learned a hard lesson trying to do that haha.

I wouldn't take the risk of trying to find them online.

Why do you need them? You can go to a free clinic and ask for them after you see a doctor.

I wouldn't be on anti depressants and cycle. Learned a hard lesson trying to do that haha.

It's for my fiancé

She been depressed for a while now

And she doesn't wanna see a doctor or psychiatrist

Man o man. You really need to think this through a lil further. Depression comes in many guises. Is it situational? Loss of loved one, work etc. Or is clinical depression? Are either of you qualified to make that call? There are so many antidepressants. Serotonin reuptake inhibitors, Monoamine oxidase inhibitors, + quite a few others. Many can take 6-8 wks. for effectiveness (good or bad).
Please take this heartfelt advise from someone who suffered from depression for many years.
Seek some type of counseling, possibly together.
Do not randomly use antidepressants. You will get random results. The odds of guessing THE ONE are astronomical.

It's for my fiancé

She been depressed for a while now

And she doesn't wanna see a doctor or psychiatrist

If you walk into a free clinic you can ask not to have paper work done. It's what I did because I couldn't have had that title of being depressed for my job (or any paper work for that matter.)

Most SSRI's take a few weeks to actually kick in. If you buy legit online somewhere there is a chance to also buy bunk pills. You can't just stop taking them without weaning yourself off them. If you stop taking them it will be like any withdraw. It was the worst week of my life ever! All I wanted to do was kill myself.

She needs to suck it up and go see someone. I know it can be a pain but it's whats best for her in life.

I dont want to put my life story on here but if you have any questions PM me.

maybe a trade could be made?

Depression is a serious matter that needs to be addressed. Trading anything for depression meds is not a good idea. If you don't have any good advice please don't make a comment like this.

Sorry to sound like an asshole but someones life could be a risk.

I have used SSRI's for 4 years now and it has made a huge difference for my quality of life. I went for over 20 years undiagnosed with depression manifesting as anger. Went through a divorce and flipped into sadness. My Doc paid enough attention to me to see the change and help me.
My point is see a professional, nocode is right about everything he said. Don't fool around here.

Bro, there are so many underlying factors that can cause depression from home life all the way to hormones being out of wack. I hate to be blunt but you got to get your wife into see a doc. I wouldn't go see a phyc. Just do some research on the subject and how to talk to her about trying to see a doc. Plus, depression medicine is like four dollars at Wallmart and Walgreens etc. They are so many mistakes when it comes to the whole depression/ anxiety. My fiancée and my family thought that I was depressed after I came back from Iraq. It turned out to be that it wasn't depression at all, I had no thyroid which led me to have no energy at all and all I wanted to do was ly around the house. See what I'm saying bro...

IML Gear Cream!
Depression is a serious matter that needs to be addressed. Trading anything for depression meds is not a good idea. If you don't have any good advice please don't make a comment like this.

Sorry to sound like an asshole but someones life could be a risk.

You do not sound like an asshole bro. You gave good advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mess with it-see a doctor-OD

^^^What he said x 10.

See a doctor. If her inability to deal with issues is not a huge red flag prior to marriage you got a rough road ahead. Get her help, be by her side and make sure you look at natural additions to her treatment that may make her see improvement before the meds kick in. Lived with a depressed woman who wouldn't get treatment, notice that was in the past tense.

Please make her see a doctor. Depression and she doesn't want to see someone about it? Not a good idea. Get help.

Don't self-prescribe things like this.

Back