• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pinning tren subq

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
pinning subQ isnt a new thing.
Well I tried it last night, I have 30g 1/2 inch slins wanted to see if it was possible, seeing how its optimal to pin daily, I figured less scar tissue and bruising right. had some extra tren left over and was able to draw what was left in the vial up, it wasnt much.

tip 1 push extra air into the vial to assit in the draw cause its a very slow process.
tip 2 dont draw too fast you'll pull air in from under the stopper
tip 3 once you get a few ius in the syringe push some back in to get the air out. air compresses and fluid doesnt so if you get alot of air in the syringe you'll end up pulling the plunger way further down and getting less vacuum pressure essentially making the oil slower to draw.
tip 4 I pinned in the belly fat and it was awesome absolutely no pain I didnt even feel a thing, no burning after the bolus either.

Anyway I hope this helps anyone who needs to pin daily. Ill post picks shortly

I pinned tren subq quite a few times, slight pip but its still worked well at 50mg eod with ace

Nice to hear this. I am about to be a pin cushion so this adds an option. I read about "back loading" an insulin syringe to speed the process. Basically use a 23g, draw ,remove slim pin plunger and pump it in. Gently replace the plunger turn up to remove the air.

for smaller amounts i still pin IM using slin pins, i just add in tris/bis, pecs, front delts, hell, for .5cc or less i've even injected my forearms a few times since i can see where all my veins are at.

Nice to hear this. I am about to be a pin cushion so this adds an option. I read about "back loading" an insulin syringe to speed the process. Basically use a 23g, draw ,remove slim pin plunger and pump it in. Gently replace the plunger turn up to remove the air.
back load is what I seen most on these forums, I will switch to this. wanted to see if the oil would draw and it does but very slow. since slins are so wimpy I figured if it wont draw it may be too thick to pass thru the needle and would break the plunger, I didnt want to have that happen during inject. It actually passes thru perfectly fine with little effort

tip for backloading, have a sterile surface to place the removed plunger, dont just place it on your bathroom counter. you can use the inside of your draw syringe rapper or onto the alcohol swab you used to wipe the port

for smaller amounts i still pin IM using slin pins, i just add in tris/bis, pecs, front delts, hell, for .5cc or less i've even injected my forearms a few times since i can see where all my veins are at.
I hear ya, was about to go that route when the idea to pin sub entered my mind. If the next couple of pins are successful I think this will be how I roll for now on.

I feel like .5ml sub q a day is going to be a bit much. But curious to see how it treats you.

I do my trt subq. Every once in awhile it will get sore. Dont know why but it clears up within a few days

.5ml is too much for me, but .4 and under is great. It's how my trt doc has me do it. I personally use 1cc tuberculin pins with Luer locks. 20g to draw and 27g to pin. The barrels are a pain in the ass to find though. Slins are definitely cheaper, but then you're either reusing a draw pin or wasting a 3cc everytime. Decisions decisions.

I use getpinz for my syringes and they have some good deals on slin pins. Check out the leur slip 1cc. I shoot with a 25g 1\2" needle. No problem ever

Damn great post brother, I've only pinned my peptides subq. Think I'll start doing this with some shorter esters that require more frequent pinning. Great read.

Never done it but good to know there are no issues. Thinking of running .5ml of prop eod for a cruise for a little big, may be a good way to keep scar tissue down.

Heckler, did you do next to the belly button? I did That and can feel the lump right under the skin. You get that too?

back load is what I seen most on these forums, I will switch to this. wanted to see if the oil would draw and it does but very slow. since slins are so wimpy I figured if it wont draw it may be too thick to pass thru the needle and would break the plunger, I didnt want to have that happen during inject. It actually passes thru perfectly fine with little effort

tip for backloading, have a sterile surface to place the removed plunger, dont just place it on your bathroom counter. you can use the inside of your draw syringe rapper or onto the alcohol swab you used to wipe the port

Backloading is def the way to go- I also like to run the filled slin pin under hot water for a bit- flows a bit smoother that way

.5ml is too much for me, but .4 and under is great. It's how my trt doc has me do it. I personally use 1cc tuberculin pins with Luer locks. 20g to draw and 27g to pin. The barrels are a pain in the ass to find though. Slins are definitely cheaper, but then you're either reusing a draw pin or wasting a 3cc everytime. Decisions decisions.
.5 ml and can leave sum nasty red lumps or welts for people. 0.4 ml is my sweet spot also. I usually only do a month sub q then switch back to muscle

.5 ml and can leave sum nasty red lumps or welts for people. 0.4 ml is my sweet spot also. I usually only do a month sub q then switch back to muscle
How noticeable are the welts? I'm cutting for beach season and am about to cruise so was thinking of trying this, but don't want lumps all over my abs area for everyone to see lol. I am on the fence about it might pick up some slin pins this weekend.

Get Shredded!
How noticeable are the welts? I'm cutting for beach season and am about to cruise so was thinking of trying this, but don't want lumps all over my abs area for everyone to see lol. I am on the fence about it might pick up some slin pins this weekend.

It depends bro- some dont get the welts at all. Id start with low dose to test the waters or you could always split the dose- left and right side- .25 per pin

Heckler, did you do next to the belly button? I did That and can feel the lump right under the skin. You get that too?
I go from belly button 1 inch down 2inches left or right all the way to the love handle, anywhere around there. if I get too close to my belly button I get a strange feeling in my button like I'm pinning directly on it, dont really like it so I keep a good distance.

Backloading is def the way to go- I also like to run the filled slin pin under hot water for a bit- flows a bit smoother that way
nice. havent done the heating method in a long time, didnt see it make much difference, but it probably does with the smaller gages pins

It depends bro- some dont get the welts at all. Id start with low dose to test the waters or you could always split the dose- left and right side- .25 per pin
I was thinking of this too, but folks pin huge amounts of hcg like 500 ius a week so I thought 50ius isnt much, but I will split it if its painfull

you can do subq in your glutes too, as long as you can pinch skin you can do it. i've done it a few times with 2+cc's. noticeable bumps that last a couple days (more like 3-4), but who cares about a lumpy ass (on ourselves)

Last edited:
With HCG. It depends how you dilute it. I mix it so that 500iu is .25ml, in a u-100 slin pin that is the 25iu mark .25 mL.

.5 mL of oil is going to sit around a lot longer then .5mL of water.

How is the site you pinned feeling?

Awesome good plan, thinking of trying it soon will definitely start super small and see how it goes.

Hey heckler hows it today ? If report good progress i may also give it a go !:winkfinger:

I have pinned gear sub-q. I still just used a 25G 5/8" hypodermic pin. I concur with the .5ml or less recommendation. I was able to do more, but not without discomfort, welts, etc.

I personally will never inject oil sub q again left me with horrible black and blues like someone punched me in the stomach i stick to the old fashion way IM...

I personally will never inject oil sub q again left me with horrible black and blues like someone punched me in the stomach i stick to the old fashion way IM...

Wow, really? That sucks. Any idea why it had that effect on you?

Back