• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Heard of Formeron ?

diemen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have any experience with this product? Its benefits is like AndroGel Testosterone but with a hardner look with no estrogen spike. This is the so-called benefits I found out it gives you. Please read and let me know your input and if anyone out there has used this before let me know what you liked and disliked about it. Thanks!

[h=3]Formeron is a transdermal aromatase inhibitor (AI).[/h][h=3]Black Lions Formeron is made from the highest quality raw materials and has the best transdermal carrier possible. Formeron does alot more for us than a normal aromatase inhibitor for example:[/h]Each bottle of Formeron contains 120ml at 50mg/ml
Dosing is 1-2 pumps ED but some guys go higher.
Normally, on cycle 1-2 pumps is sufficient. Some go higher to benefit from the PH conversion to hydroxytest 4-OHT.
Black Lions transdermal carrier is very good at getting the formestane through the skin.
Half life is approx 12 hours. Transdermals tend to absorb over about 12 hours meaning that while its in the skin its not yet in the bloodstream.
In injected preparations the half life was estimated at 30hrs.
Formestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
It was used a a medication successfully for many years. It was an injection, however, and significantly anabolic so it was discontinued in favor of non anabolic orals.
Here are just a few of its benefits:

In addition, formeron is a prohormone. This means that is converts into another compound after ingestion. In this case Formeron converts to a steroid called 4- hydroxytestosterone. This steroid is literally testosterone that cannot be converted to estrogen. This means you get all of the anabolism of testosterone and none of the estrogenic sides associated with its use. This steroid gives the user a dry hard appearance making Formeron a great addition to a pre contest stack or for those looking to get in the best shape of their lives. Our transdermal carrier is designed for maximum skin penetration and maximum absorption while leaving the skin hydrated.
Formeron is hand compounded by a select group of compounding pharmacists and as such each bottle is made with care and attention to detail. Our products are of the highest quality.

I'm on my first , cycle been using Formeron and getting labs every week. Formeron has been keeping estrogen around 38 while my test is above 1530(where the blood test caps). Works great! Increases vascularity too.

I use it with aromasin and it works well. Neither do the job by themselves. Aromasin I have to take too often and formeron I need too many pumps. I actually like formeron for pct

Nice! It sounds like you guys got great results. One last question it may be dumb but I have to ask it does Formeron raised your natural testosterone ?

I haven't got labs to back it up but I have seen labs that show that and brundle has told me it does which Is y I like to run it during pct

I haven't got labs to back it up but I have seen labs that show that and brundle has told me it does which Is y I like to run it during pct
ok, fair enough! I was wondering how long you were taking it? I was thinking doing it for 2-3 months but get labs test before I use and then after to see the significance it may cause to test levels. I will do a thread on my results. I believe in great products and know it takes testing to make sure your getting money's worth.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been using it here and there for a while now. for pct ill use it everyday for a month or so maybe a little longer.

Meh used formastanzol from Mr.supps which have twice as much formestane than formerone without much success.

What do you mean, " Without much success" ? Do you mean that Mr.Supps Formastanzol worked better than formerone from black lion? I need to know. By the way bro, if that is you on ur profile pic, " UR RIPPED" that is the most ripped I have seen any big guy get. I give you mad props if that is you!

i have used both several times mr supps form and fomerone both are good.fomerone was a little stronger ai were mr supps formastanzol had a viageria effect.but with both i still had to use another ai along with them when one high doses of test.but for low dose cycle they work fine for me.

i have used both several times mr supps form and fomerone both are good.fomerone was a little stronger ai were mr supps formastanzol had a viageria effect.but with both i still had to use another ai along with them when one high doses of test.but for low dose cycle they work fine for me.

Thanks! That answers my question

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone get natural testosterone levels checked after using either of these products?

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone get natural testosterone levels checked after using either of these products?

I have used it during a PH cycle (along with erase during MENT/Trenavar), have used it tapered at the end of PCT, and have used on cycle (TestE@600mgs/week+Phera+MethylSten)

My thoughts on a PH cycle it did fine, dried me out,k I was coming off of phera into the MENT+Tvar bridge and I was bloated to shit from the phera and I dried out quick.

Used it at the end of PCT, week 1 and week 3 are usually my rough patched in PCT. It made week3 go smoother.

Used it on cycle along with Exemestane, and it didn't do well. The Exemestane I was using fell out of suspension 3 times before I gave up on it, and to be honest I think it was either bunk or seriously underdosed. I had bloods and my E2 was north of 80. Pretty convincing evidence that the Exemstane was worthless but I had hoped Formeron would have at least caused it to be lower then that. My E2 off cycle sits around 30.

So I think it is a good product but I would still run a reputable AI on cycle.

I have used it during a PH cycle (along with erase during MENT/Trenavar), have used it tapered at the end of PCT, and have used on cycle (TestE@600mgs/week+Phera+MethylSten)

My thoughts on a PH cycle it did fine, dried me out,k I was coming off of phera into the MENT+Tvar bridge and I was bloated to shit from the phera and I dried out quick.

Used it at the end of PCT, week 1 and week 3 are usually my rough patched in PCT. It made week3 go smoother.

Used it on cycle along with Exemestane, and it didn't do well. The Exemestane I was using fell out of suspension 3 times before I gave up on it, and to be honest I think it was either bunk or seriously underdosed. I had bloods and my E2 was north of 80. Pretty convincing evidence that the Exemstane was worthless but I had hoped Formeron would have at least caused it to be lower then that. My E2 off cycle sits around 30.

So I think it is a good product but I would still run a reputable AI on cycle.

Thanks bro, that is what I thought too. I guess doing the old fashion HCG 5000iu for 10days with Aromanis 15mg combine with 20mg Nolvadex for an additional 45 days will be cool.

Since its intro from black lion I have used it in my last 3 cycles with success. Ran it on and even through pct. You have to find what dose works for you as everyone responds differently. But I love it :thumbup:

It works better for some people than others. Anytime I wwent above 500mg/week of test, formeron could not keep my e2 in range.

^^^ this prolly would be a factor depending on cycle dose. Wonder if ester of test plays a role ? I only went over 500mg once bit I've been using prop? Just started test e and will be pyramiding up with the cycle so well see

Get Shredded!
Legit As Fuck... True Story! :winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes... 1450+ us LMS

Back