• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shot glutes update

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started pinning the top of quad while sitting... Slightly sore, but not to bad so far... About 3 cc 1" 22 gauge......
So far so good

lift till ya puke

22 gauge ouch! I draw with a 20 g and inject: quads, vg and shoulders with a 1" 25 g.

Started pinning the top of quad while sitting... Slightly sore, but not to bad so far... About 3 cc 1" 22 gauge......
So far so good

lift till ya puke

Load with 22g and I pin with 25g ......I have been hearing lots of guys pinning with 22g pin , but I'll pass on that:roflmao:

Ya I hit quads for the majority of my cycle.. pinned with 23G 1".. I had PIP literally every shot, over the course of 3 different brands of test. Ended up moving to VG strictly. I will definitely be using 25x1" next cycle.

So far so good

lift till ya puke

Why the 22 gauge?? I think the majority of ppl you will find are pinning with 25 gauge. I think you can reduce the scar tissue build up by going with a thinner needle. Not expensive bro...make the change. You will feel the difference too.

IML Gear Cream!
I draw with a 22 and pinn with a 25. Last Thursday I got in a rush and wasn't paying attention and ended up pinning with the 22. Damn I felt that

I have no problems with the 22g oil flows right in I hate having to squeeze the hammer down with a thinner needle.....

I find my happy medium with 23g 1" needle. 21g to draw (I used to draw with 18g but that chewed chunks out of the stopper).

Quads, 27x 1.25 for me... much less trauma in the muscle and just deep enough..

I prefer to pin with a 23 since the oil flows a little smoother, hard to reach around on glutes and push hard with a 25g for me. I still pretty much only use 25's to pin though just for scar tissue reasons.

23g is perfect. The feeling between 23g and 25g is negligible, but the oil flows far easier with a 23g. The majority of clinics and hospitals administer all IM injections with a 23g.

I can't shoot quads, I get constant pressure along the nerves and it feels horrible for days :(
I know guys love them and they're easy as hell to hit yourself.

23g is perfect. The feeling between 23g and 25g is negligible, but the oil flows far easier with a 23g. The majority of clinics and hospitals administer all IM injections with a 23g.

I can't shoot quads, I get constant pressure along the nerves and it feels horrible for days :(
I know guys love them and they're easy as hell to hit yourself.

Same here, I tried twice not that long ago and both times, I went in super slow and as I got it buried my muscle started jumping kinda sporadically guess I was way too close to a nerve, was afraid to go any further so tried another spot and boom same thing. Jabbed in delt, and called it a day. Wish they worked better for me though because it would be nice to have another spot that's super easy to do.

I can only imagine 3ml in quads for the first time, I would be crippled for a week. My first quad shot was super painful with quality oils and just 1ml.

Quads and vg are my favorite spots. I think that you are just having a virgin muscle issue . . . but everyone is different.

Back