• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

same injection spot

FreakaZoiid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My question is I usually pin rear delts in rotation once a week. What would happen if I only did the right side? Would my right arm get bigger or stronger than the left? Any effect of this?

I ask because pimples break out on my left upper arm. My right arm is sleeved and acne is hidden by the ink. Therefore ide like to just do the right side and have the left clear up.

Any real knowledge would be helpful no homors thanks

What are you pinning? There are not many compounds out there with the exception of some peptides that are said to have site enhance cement properties. One could argue if pinning often in that spot that the oil could stretch the muscle fascia much like a site enhancement oil would for growth but just pinning once a week I would say you most likely would not notice a difference.

You did say not pin so the acne would clear up. So you experience acne where ever you pin the compiund? I personally have never heard of or experienced this is why I ask.

No such thing as site enhancment by injecting into a certain musle that idea went ot of style in the 80's oil gets in to your blood system no matter where you shoot it

You'll develop scar tissue over time and then you won't be able to inject that spot at all

I like to get the needle right through the same hole I pinned the day before. Sometimes I have to knock the little scab off and I get it right through there.

Not really....Rotate injections sites for your muscles sake.

Ide like to start injecting the glue or legs but I've heard through friends first hand it hurt like a mother. Can't sit or walk properly for days. I'm a carpenter so I can't be having that. Is it really that bad I've ran all my cycles through the delts. Any other intramuscular spots that's are painless like the deltoid?

No such thing as site enhancment by injecting into a certain musle that idea went ot of style in the 80's oil gets in to your blood system no matter where you shoot it
Good to know, I shoulda looked it up but thanks for the info

IML Gear Cream!
Glutes aren't bad once you get the alcohol swabbed good it numbs the skin for me anyways. I push it slow I'm not one to dart mine. I push 6ml in the glutes each week. I split my doses twice a week 3ml Mon and 3ml Thur. Once you get the hang of it not bad.

Ide like to start injecting the glue or legs but I've heard through friends first hand it hurt like a mother. Can't sit or walk properly for days. I'm a carpenter so I can't be having that. Is it really that bad I've ran all my cycles through the delts. Any other intramuscular spots that's are painless like the deltoid?

Ventro Glute is painless. Quads hurt until you find your sweet spot. I have to shoot pretty high up some guys more half way between hip and knee. Everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so your reason is because of the acne?? Then square away the underlying issue bro...get rid of the acne. You taking an AI? Also, if you are not pinning enough and your hormones are too up and down that will give you some acne too. Need a steady release.

There getting pip from the oil......good oil won't leave any post injection pain

Try pinning glutes. That was the first site I learned to pin back in the day. They are a little more forgiving than quads. I've pinned quads for years and still get a little sore at times with certain oils. Everybody's different though. Good luck.

I agree rotate sites.. Quads are great , glutes can be hard to reach.

Be reeeeeaaaaaaalllllll careful pinning delts if you have pimples or blackheads on them... The last thing you want is to push the bacteria in a pimple or black head deep Into muscle tissue. Terrible infection in the making

What are you pinning? There are not many compounds out there with the exception of some peptides that are said to have site enhance cement properties. One could argue if pinning often in that spot that the oil could stretch the muscle fascia much like a site enhancement oil would for growth but just pinning once a week I would say you most likely would not notice a difference.

You did say not pin so the acne would clear up. So you experience acne where ever you pin the compiund? I personally have never heard of or experienced this is why I ask.

The oil's you're injecting and where you're injecting, there's not going to be any site enhancement.
You're going to have a ton of scar tissue and when you're really lean, it'll be to the point it's even visible.

Rotate...

Get Shredded!
The oil's you're injecting and where you're injecting, there's not going to be any site enhancement.
You're going to have a ton of scar tissue and when you're really lean, it'll be to the point it's even visible.

Rotate...

I am aware of this, not sure why I did not say blatantly not to pin in same spot over and over, but was waiting on his follow-up responses, since one could argue that IGF-1 LR3 could have some site enhancement properties, but being new to the pinning I doubt he is using that.

Never pin the same spot twice a week, minimum 7 days between shots for me is my rule.

Back