• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

international anabolics

Product looks clear nothing floating. Drew with 23g it is little thick. Pinned with 25g no problem. No initial pain, but I am pip sensitive so I will report back if that changes. I am running the 600mg protocol.

24 hours later minimal discomfort where I pinned. No redness or swelling. To me its very executable I will know after I pin just one ml friday but I am betting I have no discomfort with a smaller amount. I pinned 2ml yesterday.

I made a mistake I have their test C 300 mg. well its been 2 days since I pinned 2ml in my leg never turn red or swelled up I did have some minor tightness and discomfort but nothing that was a problem. I just did 1 ml in my shoulder at the moment feels just fine can't even tell i did it. I will post up tomorrow if any pip develops. I am very sensitive to getting pip so this stuff is treating me pretty good so far

I cant tell where I pinned my shoulder yesterday so thats good. As long as it tests out it will be nice stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
Subd...also pm incoming bro

My family is trying to get me sick missed gym yesterday. Felt better today so went didn't feel real energetic but as soon as I started lifting I noticed I was actually strong. Got good pumps quick I am thinking because I was already cruising that this my be hitting me a little faster? Btw no pip in leg. :)

certainly coming from a cruise you should be able to get your test levels higher quicker. so pumped that you haven't had any pip with our gear like you have experienced with others before. couple more weeks to go!

Oh shit i forgot paint has bad reactions to almost all gearz....hope ya found a home bro...

Guess I just need high end stuff lol. I think alot of people jack up the ba and I dont deal well with excessive ba. Just my thoughts

certainly coming from a cruise you should be able to get your test levels higher quicker. so pumped that you haven't had any pip with our gear like you have experienced with others before. couple more weeks to go!

Yeah in gym and a friends wife goes you have changed what your taking because your arms and veins look different

Like me, mkpaint has posted underdosed labs before, so this is a poster we can trust, not a shill. In to follow thread for mkpaint's results.

Sent rep message. Results are pretty low for 600mg a week. I hit 1100 on 200mg Watson test cyp after 7days

Sometimes I think that some vendors add just enough hormone to pass a lab max test.. WTF

This was clearly under dosed. I seem to have bad luck just once want to test a new source and it kick azz.

Back