• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Equipoise(boldenone) + test 300(enanthate) hair loss possible?)

Ranger1234

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would propecia interact negatively with these compounds ? I'm predisposed to MPB on my moms side, I'm 21 and still have a full head of hair, hairline has receded a tad since high school. But my mom says I don't have the same hair as him and that he was nearly bald before he graduated high school. Anyway though. Just taking precautions and have done research on this myself for the last 2 days and I always find conflicting information. Stating that EQ doesn't convert to DHT and wouldn't be hard on the hair, but another commenter or forum states the opposite. Any knowledge would be appreciated on this stack, I'm also taking liquid talmox. Is propecia a good call?

eq converts to dihydroBOLDENONE, which is believed to be poorly metabolized by the human body, as for eq been hard on the hairline... its best for someone who is prone to MPB and has done eq to share their experience. I personally am not genetically predisposed to MPB but from what I have read on forums etc, is that eq and deca are easy on the hair line.

Back