• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice. Dropping deca adding tren

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
12 weeks in on a test deca cycle. Currently running test e at 700mg a week and deca at 500mg a week. I'm trying to add in tren e but I know I need to drop the deca first. What is a good way to transition from one to the other mid cycle? I was thinking drop the deca now, keep my test running at 700mg, then in 2 weeks add in tren e. Lastly, I'm trying to find the right dosing for tren and test. Some guys say run them equal. 400-400 something like that. Some guys say high test. Some guys say low test. What's the consensus?

as far as test vs tren heres what i do , higher test lower tren works for me . i to will be running test , deca then tren after would like to also know transition ? sorry bro not mean to high jack bro , somewhat ..

cheapthreads out....

I just did the same thing. Was running 800test, 600deca. I wanted my test lower then tren, so my last 2 test/deca shots I lowered my test to 200mg each shot (400mg that week)...
After my last shot with deca, I pinned test 3 more times by itself at 200mg each injection. I planned on waiting 2 weeks after my last deca injection to pin the tren, but I got impatient and pinned it after 10 days.
I know I still had a decent amount of deca in my system, but it really wasn't something I was concerned about. In fact people run deca WITH tren all the time without issue. (I don't recommend it).
Now I'm injecting 200mg test weekly, and 120mg tren A EOD. (420wk). I feel great. Barely over a week in and am already starting to notice a difference.

I'm liking 200mg Test a week and 100mg of Tren A EOD.

Anybody run test at 500 and tren e at 400?

Deca 200?

It's said that tren and test battle for the same receptor site's so its pointless to run both high....i usally run tren higher than my test but to each its own we are all different and respond different. ..

Cool thanks. I'm going to run the tren at 500mgs with the test at 400mgs. I know it's frowned upon but my shoulders and wrists are fucked. I'll be sticking with a deca dose of 200mgs a week as well. You guys think ill run into prolactin problems with this?

Im running test,deca,tren e now...no real issuies..but my tren dose is low...

Cool thanks. I'm going to run the tren at 500mgs with the test at 400mgs. I know it's frowned upon but my shoulders and wrists are fucked. I'll be sticking with a deca dose of 200mgs a week as well. You guys think ill run into prolactin problems with this?
always keep some cabergoline or prami around in case I always run cabergoline along side tren better to prevent the sides before they come...

IML Gear Cream!

There's a decent chance. I got prolactin when I bumped deca up to 600mg... I'd definitely keep prami/caber on hand to be safe. Better to have it on hand than to wish that you did if you have problems.

Idk but with those doses of those esters (assuming your gear is properly dosed) you better hope not. I've seen lots of people say that when they run tren and nandrolone together they split the difference of the the two 19-nors so instead of running one at a full dose they do something like 200+300=500. Offering what I've read is the best I can do, as I use Npp and ace and start with tren and when it kicks my ass drop it for npp. Neither is a compound I want to sit and wait to clear if problems pop up so I stick with the short esters of both.

How many of you have had bad luck with tren? Seems like everyone runs it. But everyones terrified of it as well...

My question to the OP is this . Is this not your first run with tren ? Not sure why I think that , maybe I have you confused with someone else . If you are experienced with tren the plan you just laid out is fine . I run tren and npp together frequently with no issues . If this is your first run with tren then no I don't like it at all . First time run with tren should be with tren a for by now obvious reasons . Also aren't you adding tren at the end of a test , deca , dbol run to finish it off ? Again maybe I'm confusing you with someone else . But if so I would again use tren a as it will get going much faster and is much easier to adjust doses with . But then again I always use tren a . That gets into your last question about why is everyone so scared of tren ? Tren is extremely powerful and IMO is a AAS on steroids ! Very , very effective at causing changes to one's physique . But it can be very unpredictable as to who has difficulty while on it . Some people have very mild sides if any . Others have a full on nightmare . Then again some people who have done well on it in the past all of a sudden have a bad experience . What I will say is this , if it gets bad you will want out as soon as possible . hence tren a . Out in a couple days , tren e , possible 2 or 3 weeks ! Alot of guys have the usual sides like difficulty breathing , unstable mental state , insomnia and excessive sweating . these over the weeks can really wear you down especially not sleeping . Others have more serious sides such as severe anxiety attacks and paranoia .

I ran tren at 600 and test at 300....and my results were unreal...i saw a video of rich Piana saying both tren and test fight for same exact receptors...so it's better to run tren higher then test...

I'm in Lou's camp on ace vs E. When I want out of tren I want out NOW. With ace it literally gets better the next day, I can't imagine being stuck in tren for a week or more after I've tapped out. I can't ever see a situation where trenE sounds desirable.

Back