• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg during entire off cycle

Sigh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard of people taking HCG through the duration of their off cycle. 1-3 months. This would require one to take HCG while on clomid or nalvodex or both. What does everybody think of this?

Why? What are the benefits to taking it for so long? And what dose are they taking per week?

I do believe taking it that long will suppress your recovery. I think a short blast prior to doing PCT or during cycle is best. It is meant to stimulate your system to aide in recovery...but it does not act like a steroid that will keep you anabolic. Otherwise, you would hear of guys doing HCG cycles all the time?

Here's the thing with HCG. It mimics the function of the luetnizing hormone which tricks your testes to produce more testosterone. So now that your testes have been triggered to start producing testosterone, it makes it easier to start the recovery process of fully engaging the corresponding hormones. The average blast of HCG is roughly 1-2 weeks tops. Some cruise a lower dose throughout the cycle. But both stop before the introduction to Nolva and or clomid. That way the HPTA can start full recovery and the gonads can naturally produce the luetnizing hormone and no longer be effected by the HCG. HCG will further negatively effect your recovery if ran while trying to recover through using SERMS and or sarms. So you either misread your info or where you got your info from was completely and utterly wrong.

I do believe taking it that long will suppress your recovery. I think a short blast prior to doing PCT or during cycle is best. It is meant to stimulate your system to aide in recovery...but it does not act like a steroid that will keep you anabolic. Otherwise, you would hear of guys doing HCG cycles all the time?
You use hcg during a cycle so your balls don't turn into rasins.You use hcg during a cruz for same reason or you use hcg post cycle to get those balls to start pumping out your own testosterone again....

The reason why I asked this question is that I heard rich piena say he does this. But he also only cycles off for 1 month. At most . Wanted to get everybody else's opinion on it.

You use hcg during a cycle so your balls don't turn into rasins.You use hcg during a cruz for same reason or you use hcg post cycle to get those balls to start pumping out your own testosterone again....

During cycle that is correct. And a blast for PCT can be performed as well...I personally to this. But I have not and never heard anyone do HCG during their "Off Cycle." Now if you are cruising, then you are never really "off" and I suppose then it won't matter.

But much bigger difference when you are trying to come "off" and looking for proper recovery. I believe that was more his question??

"HCG will further negatively effect your recovery if ran while trying to recover through using SERMS and or sarms."---I think anabolicMonster concurred this also.

During cycle that is correct. And a blast for PCT can be performed as well...I personally to this. But I have not and never heard anyone do HCG during their "Off Cycle." Now if you are cruising, then you are never really "off" and I suppose then it won't matter.

But much bigger difference when you are trying to come "off" and looking for proper recovery. I believe that was more his question??

"HCG will further negatively effect your recovery if ran while trying to recover through using SERMS and or sarms."---I think anabolicMonster concurred this also.
Thanks. I was thinking the same. But thought I was missing something when I heard him say this. I do cycle off for two to three months, pending how long I've been on. Thanks for the input.

HCG will mimic LH and signal your testes to pump testosterone. But, HCG will also prevent your body from producing it's own LH, so it's actually keeping you shut down. The only times HCG should be run is during your cycle at low doses, or a quick blast before pct. It should not be run during pct, because as I stated, it will prevent the SERMS from doing their jobs of restoring natural LH.

You take HCG during the cycle to keep the pumps primed, Clomid and nolva restart the pituitary. If you have enough hcg to run 3 months running it after the cycle is just backwards if you ask me

Back