• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long to run HCG, and when to stop?

RenizSyc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm kind of confused as to when to start and when to stop injecting HCG. I've read this and that, here and there. Maybe you guys can help clear it up for me?

This is what my cycle looks like so far from what I understand.

My cycle is 10 weeks long, or 16 if you include the PCT.

Weeks 1-10 Test 250mg 2x/week
Weeks 1-12 Adex .25mg EOD, 0.125 during the last week. I read maybe E3D? but would EOD be fine?
Weeks 3-10 HCG 250iu 3x/w Monday-Wednesday-And Friday.

MY PCT

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid 100/50/25/25

How does this seem to you guys?

Is my start time for the HCG correct? and when would I stop it?

This is from another post..

For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 100iu hCG ED starting 7 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose.

The oral part confused me so, . What do you know?

I like to use HCG throughout the cycle at 500 IU 2x/wk... sometimes requiring a little more and boosting it to 750 2x/wk to keep the balls fully present. Some guys claim to be fine at only 500 IU/wk, but I believe there's a study showing that practically none will have full endogenous test production at that level, so some atrophy will occur despite a belief that everything is fine.

I start in wk #1 but wk #2 is probably fine too since the lack of LH signal hasn't really affected the testes yet.

The desensitivity concern has been debunked, to my knowledge. The studies show some desensitization at huge doses for huge amounts of time -- 4,500 IU/wk for 2 yrs, if I recall correctly. At our doses no such effect has been found, just a lot of paranoia.

HCG has a short half life of a couple days so it seems reasonable to run it right up to about a week (or less) before beginning PCT. It should decay enough to be out of the picture just as the meds are trying to jumpstart the hypothalamus and pituitary.

Hcg during cycle up to 500iu twice a week and hcg 2 weeks after your last steroid injection at 2000iu every other day for 21 days...

Back