• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Msten

tbone0115

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New here to the board and looking for some feedback. Been in the AAS game for a few years now, but I've never used PH's or designer steroids. Picked up a bottle of msten to use as a jump on my next cycle after reading some reviews. Here's what I've come up with: mostly dry gains, strong pumps, tons of lethargy. I'd love to hear from those who have used it what their experience was? I've used Dbol, abombs and var all in the past.

Lethargy doesn't happen to everyone every time. I'm getting ready to run msten for the first time myself. My buddy swears by it. He never mentioned anything about lethargy to me. I get it every so often when I would run superdrol.

Lethargy doesn't happen to everyone every time. I'm getting ready to run msten for the first time myself. My buddy swears by it. He never mentioned anything about lethargy to me. I get it every so often when I would run superdrol.

I'm hoping it won't be a side I experience. What dose do you plan on running?

I've ran msten. No lethargy sets in for me unless I run 6 weeks. Then it hits hard towards the end.

I love M-sten, however, the lethargy kills me just when it starts kicking in. I've tried it 3 times and each time I hope for something different but once that 2 week mark hits, I can barley make it through the day. Not to mention a constant upset stomach. I think I'm throwing in the towel on it. Let me add that I experience this o a degree with most orals, except dbol. I wish it didn't cuz I love them so and I have a tremendous powder supply of every single compound as well as a ton of M-sten, dmz, epistane. Epistane treated me a little better then M-sten.

I recently tried Msten. Nice strength gains, but I was running with a gram of TIPP per week. I didn't notice any lethargy at all..... until towards the end of week 3....then it was almost unbearable. I stopped 4 capsules short of a bottle if that tells you anything, lol.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, was worse then M1t for lethargy.

I recently tried Msten. Nice strength gains, but I was running with a gram of TIPP per week. I didn't notice any lethargy at all..... until towards the end of week 3....then it was almost unbearable. I stopped 4 capsules short of a bottle if that tells you anything, lol.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, was worse then M1t for lethargy.

Haha wow, that says a whole lot. What was your dose per day of msten?

Side note...how do you TIPP? Never run it before...

Two 10mg caps per day, split AM and PM.

TIPP is slightly shorter overall then cyp/e, so twice weekly injections are best.

IMHO....and being one who has gobbled enough anadrol to supply a middle sized country....I love msten...and I struggle with any strong orals now...

2 caps ed for 2 weeks is tops for me...kinda like JD mentioned..get the love and don't get greedy....then at the end of the oil run toss in 2 weeks of it to end with...

Stuff is great cause it works first....but it doesn't raise my bp...only other pH/ds I really liked was cyanostane but it was dc'd about a year ago...

IML Gear Cream!
Msten is great for gains and lack of sides. I remember when it was a scary product and shouldn't be used without udca. Now there's more understanding about it and its benefits

IMHO....and being one who has gobbled enough anadrol to supply a middle sized country....I love msten...and I struggle with any strong orals now...

2 caps ed for 2 weeks is tops for me...kinda like JD mentioned..get the love and don't get greedy....then at the end of the oil run toss in 2 weeks of it to end with...

Stuff is great cause it works first....but it doesn't raise my bp...only other pH/ds I really liked was cyanostane but it was dc'd about a year ago...

Great advice. Thanks for the breakdown

I like m-sten enough to have a stock pile. Great non aromtizing oral.

Two 10mg caps per day, split AM and PM.

TIPP is slightly shorter overall then cyp/e, so twice weekly injections are best.

Sounds like a midway point between prop and test e/c? Interesting. I'll have to look more into that. Thanks

The phenylpropionate ester is killer for all injectables IMO.

I've learned to run Orals for no more then 3 weeks at a clip. I also like to rotate a couple of Orals for 2 weeks on and 2 off. Depending on goals I'll run something that is usually harsh first and then after a 2 week break something less harsh. Like Anadrol for 2 then dbol for 2. I'll do this for 6-8 weeks. Keeps all sides to a min. However, I do find it slightly reduces results. I find Orals really start working well at about 10 days. At least that's when I see it.

I've learned to run Orals for no more then 3 weeks at a clip. I also like to rotate a couple of Orals for 2 weeks on and 2 off. Depending on goals I'll run something that is usually harsh first and then after a 2 week break something less harsh. Like Anadrol for 2 then dbol for 2. I'll do this for 6-8 weeks. Keeps all sides to a min. However, I do find it slightly reduces results. I find Orals really start working well at about 10 days. At least that's when I see it.

I've kick started for 4 weeks and rounded off last 4 with orals at the end, so this idea sounds somewhat similar.

Get Shredded!
Noticed when I ran test base w it I didn't get the lethargy feeling. Always got bad lethargy when running prohormones

I ran it for 4.5 weeks along with test prop. First two weeks at 10mg and then 20mg for a week but came back down to 10mg for remainder because sides were too rough. When I took the recommended 20mg dose I started to feel shitty. It really messed with my sleep. My bp was rasied also. But the gains were amazing. Overall a great compound if your body handles it

I ran it for 4.5 weeks along with test prop. First two weeks at 10mg and then 20mg for a week but came back down to 10mg for remainder because sides were too rough. When I took the recommended 20mg dose I started to feel shitty. It really messed with my sleep. My bp was rasied also. But the gains were amazing. Overall a great compound if your body handles it

BP has been an issue with me on dbol, so I'll keep a close eye on it. Thanks brother

Back