• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test and Sustanon

bigdog9969

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am in the 5th week of a 12 week test e cycle at 650mg a week. this is my second cycle. I know you should always have your whole cycle purchased before you even start the cycle, but I'm pretty low on cash so I've just been buying a vial at a time. I bought my last few vials and they accidently shipped prop. I have enough test e for about 2 more weeks, and the rep said he is waiting for more test e to come in, and he will ship it in a week or so. he also said that if I wanted he could switch it out for sustanon and ship immediately. I'm fairly new to all of this, so I was wondering if you could switch from test e to sust mid cycle? thanks

Yes you can switch over but be sure to finish off your cycle with those esters avoid this jumping around and these unnecessary fluctuations..This is a prime example of why proper planning is key..pay as you go, clearly isnt working in your favor!

If you have enough for 2 weeks, that will bring you almost 3 weeks before your levels drop, I would wait in the replacement and use the prop at the last min if need be...But, if this source is NOT consistent and you cant rely on them, you may want to switch to the test blend (sust ) just for a piece of mind..ask for a few extra's for convenience and good business due to the error on their end!:winkfinger:

You can switch over but you need to pin according to the shortest ester which is prop so you would pin smaller amounts and more frequent shots..

Back