• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

and here we go

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
in preparation for the summer of 2015. I'm starting a little early. This thread will probably be move to the pit in less then three pages. And it will probably be my fault.

I recently recieved some of the final pieces of my cycle..

for the next three weeks I will be running protocol routine for accurate test labs for Anabolic Anarchy Productions...

attachment.php

Then we go

Weeks 1-12 anabolic anarchy test e 750 mg a week
weeks 1-12 gamma labs deca 400 mg a week

Plus...

Weeks 1-4 MFL 75 mg of tren base a day 1.5 hours pwo or late morning
weeks 1-4 the dudes inj adrol. 50 mg ed Plus 50 mg pwo (with Tren base)

Weeks 5-8 the dudes npp 500 mg a week
weeks 5-8 euro king dbol... 60 mg a day.

Weeks 9-12 the dudes tne75/adrol50 daily. Once daily 1.5 hours pwo late morning
weeks 9-12 the dudes superdrol 30 daily. 15 mg twice a day. One preworkout when applicable.

No growth at the moment but I'm eye fucking bush's grey tops. May do a gentle 5 iu eod.

Here's where I start. The chub rule will be followed
attachment.php

6 foot 2 inch
249 pounds
7.5 inch cawk
been cruising on 300 mg of test and 300 mg deca for last 12 weeks.
recently had a minor bicep and rotator strain. Rotator is good. Bicep is 75-80 percent. Having some grip failure issues. And slight discomfort on underhand rowing movements.

supps.... really lightened up here. 2 multi vits, 1 baby asprin, some niacin and joint complex. In the am and evening. Two 500 cal blended protien source shakes a daym once first thing. One as i go to bed. Pwo drinks are a thing of the past. Coffee if i can. And sometimes some ritalin... don't judge me gdi!

Food... I'm pretty good and usually don't detail the log with food. I get my 5Ks and I scale the carbs back throughout the day. No soda or fried foods. Nothing made of pure sugar. I carry a cooler and prep two nights a week. Every normal fat fuck american thinks im crazy. a few eggs and oats I choke down every am .I don drink liquor much but when I do... I do and usually it's with marching powder. So it's a set back. But it happens only occasionally. I do have a dark chocolate problem.

Water... I think this is the most under valued part of this game. I aim for 3 liters during the working day. another liter while in the gym. And i don't count at home time but it's alot.

Training... I lift hard and fast. Lots of superset, drop sets and pause-rest sets. This is most of the log detail will be.
I do a moderate amount of cardio as I find it spurs hunger better. And I love ass and where better to view ass then behind a stairmaster. I'm usually in 4 or 5 times a week. And i take a full week off every 8-12 weeks as needed.

Aux...
imr adex .5 mg eod (as little as possible)
imr prami .5mg ed

My last log... 1 full year... beat that shit homos.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/181975-Dieseljimmy-Gears-abuse-log

Last edited:
that looks like a really fun cycle with all the add-ons man. i'd love to see those legs blow the hell up like i'm trying to get mine to :roflmao:

upper body looks fucking amazing :winkfinger: I remember you're pretty strong on squat and dead,but I'd like to see your legs bigger

upper body looks fucking amazing :winkfinger: I remember you're pretty strong on squat and dead,but I'd like to see your legs bigger
I'm all ass and hams. I don't get the contraction in my quads in any heavy movement. I think it's partly my body mechanics. I do need more quads

subbed for no chub.
Your going to be disappointed
Thinking of that much superdrol just makes me tired feeling.
I'm fairly new to superdrol. I'm going to give a whirl tho

I'm all ass and hams. I don't get the contraction in my quads in any heavy movement. I think it's partly my body mechanics. I do need more quads

Your going to be disappointed

I'm fairly new to superdrol. I'm going to give a whirl tho

just consider for a moment the breeding of the two of us and the quads and traps of the offspring to come.....

*cue recent baby pics*

Subbed for when the wrong :winkfinger: pix get posted after a night of powder and whiskey.

Chest

Decline
warm up/feelers x3
315x16
365 x10
315 x12
225 x16

Incline dB drops
Feelers X2
120 x10/60x10 (rotate in)/30 to fail (12-13)
100 x12/50x10 (rotate in)/25 to fail

Pec dec
120 x 15 3 sets

Raised legs push ups
Failure x 3

Little cardio behind a thick ass... spotify ready...

I did not know this log existed... :hmm: :drooling:

Get Shredded!
1 -29
legs

Back squats
2 feelers
225 x12. One of my shoulders felt tweaky and i couldnt hold it right. So I just...
225 x 10 x2
hack press... felt much better
2 plates x 30
4 plates x 30
6 plates x 30
8 plates x 20
10 plates x 14 (fail)

Drop set
10 plates x 10
8 plates x10
6 plates x10
4 plates x10 (10 15 sec wind grab)
2 plates x10 (same)
0 plates x10

Ham curls-cable Machine
150 x20
170 x20
200 x15
150 x 15
70 x 15

Sissy squat
Bw To fail x2

Hanging ab raise X 3

Rotator cuff...

Fast one. But i fully drained my legs.

Lady I know from the gym... friendly but would not hit. Is three month preggers and now her boobs have become a thing of perfection. pregnant women ftw!

Last edited:
1-30
pull ups to relative exhaustion. X 5 sets

row barbell row oh.
2 feelers sets
225 x10
225 pause rest set. X14 rack,breath,regrow x 6...x4

Low dB row
40s x 15
50 x 15
60 x 12

Tbar row
3 plates didn't count to fail. X2

20 min of cardio and some streching

1-30

Pump day
Monster set +
warm up/feelers
Monster 1 x3 sets
Incline dB press, TBar row, upright rows, dB pull over
Monster 2 x3 sets
db later raise, low cable row, push ups, pull ups

db curl Super set with French press x2... light work
eZ preacher curl super set with cable kick backs

please bang the prego woman for me to plz. pics or it didn't happen :)

Wrll, grats on page 4! Not in pit yet.

whose gear is "the dudes"?

Back