• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Knockout Game

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ya I know I'm old and behind the times, but why do these young punks not want to play their "knockout game" with guys like us?

Discuss

Clint~

The idea is to cheap shot someone as it appears. Just chicken shit motherfuckers.

Worst part of it is they will hit women and the elderly.

They do it from behind the victim. Fucking cowards!!!

Or shoot them

I am pretty sure if that happened to me and they didn't knock me out...his buddies would be scraping what was left of his face off the pavement. But, you know as well as I do they are going to prey on the weak looking ones..like it is some major accomplishment to knock out someone out when they aren't looking...especially when they are weak, elderly, or a female.

I am pretty sure if that happened to me and they didn't knock me out...his buddies would be scraping what was left of his face off the pavement. But, you know as well as I do they are going to prey on the weak looking ones..like it is some major accomplishment to knock out someone out when they aren't looking...especially when they are weak, elderly, or a female.

Then u will have jesse jackson sayin its cause of racism :roflmao:....u know one day there goin to fuck with wrong one and get severely fucked up, then media goin to have there parents on tv sayin oh my poor boy was a good boy and look what happened to him ....hahahahahaha

Ya I know I'm old and behind the times, but why do these young punks not want to play their "knockout game" with guys like us?

Discuss

Clint~

I don't know about anyone else or you but I'm also carrying a gun... hit me and dont knock me out and you get a free hot lead piercing. If I don't Frau Krampus will

I don't know about anyone else or you but I'm also carrying a gun... hit me and dont knock me out and you get a free hot lead piercing. If I don't Frau Krampus will

That sounds like a good damn plan right there. Imagine the scattering shit bags when they see you un-holster.

I learned in a psychology class it's an instinct to try and go after the weakest, like a lion taking down the slowest gazelle. It's the exact opposite of brave and being tough, they look for someone who looks like a good victim. My guess is not many of us walk around looking like a victim or someone you want to fuck with.

Mother fucker is leaking.

This exactly! And not just one either, your getting all 18 rounds for you to share w your homies

....u know one day there goin to fuck with wrong one and get severely fucked up

There was a story a year or so back, kid went to go play the knockout game with a tazer, concealed carry holder shot him twice.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...concealed-carry-permit-holder-and-he-used-it/

Stupid kids still doing it though.

Stupid thread. Mods please delete so nobody gets dumber for having to read such nonsense. GICH.

Back