• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please need help and advice

Armyscout99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started test 3 months ago and I needed clomid and novadex though my source. Well he picked up and took off with my money and I'm stuck with nothing. I already feel the effects of not doing a pct. low sex drive mood swings and depression. All the reading I have done on all the peptides seem to be bunk I was hoping someone can tells where I can get legit clomid and novadex. Help?

Iron mag research. Absolutely legit research chems. And you will have them fast. Don't fuck around. Great PCT products.

How long since end of your cycle.

You dropped the ball brother. Always heave PCT on hand before starting cycle. For this very sort of reason.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com

Liquid clomiphene citrate - clomid

Liquid tamoxifen citrate - nolva

Heavy15 will get you 15% off your order.

My understanding is using the two together will give you the best results. I am no pro by any means at this. I would say start the nolva and order the clomid. I'm sure someone else might say something different though.

So you've had nolva this whole time but decided not to use it yet?

You sure it's legit?

What you need is subjective. I'd run clomid and nolva together personally. Research what pct you wanna run and go for it.

Kk I think I'll go clomid and nolva together seems like that's what everyone uses. I had ordered hcg from the guy but yea he never delivered. From what you guys say I'll go with iron mag

First off if you had Nolva on hand, why didn't you just start that....many people just run that PCT alone...now you are a month out and no PCT which puts you 2 weeks behind actually. Not too familiar with dosing on the liquid......and being you haven't even started the Nolva, you may not be either, so let's inquire shall we....

So with the liqiud clomid is 80/80/40/40 adequate being its 40mg/ml......i'm used to tabs and being 100/100/50/50
So the op would run......

Nolva liquid or tabs 40/40/20/20
Clomid Liquid 80/80/40/40

I'm still active duty can't get blood work done like that :/

Bummer. Take previous advice then.

I'd do 40mg/day of the Nolva till you have Clomid on hand, then go 50mg/day of that and 20mg/day of Nolva. Do that for several weeks or until you feel completely normal again. An AI such as exemestane wouldn't hurt either, at a low dose like 12.5 mg/day. If you get really depressed and weepy, it's probably the Clomid. Maybe half of guys have a bad moody reaction to it. Drop it down to 25mg/day in that case. Some will be better than none, since it does a nice job of blocking E2 receptors near the pituitary and hypothalamus.

I didn't give dosage recommendations because everybody will give a different answer.(already two different approaches in this single thread) I say research, and dose accordingly.

Since I haven't taken anything in about a month and I'll be in the field training for the next 2 weeks should I just take some test then start my pct?

My last post in this thread.

Get the clomid and nolva from the site I linked you if you want to be sure.

I would not HOPE my nolva was real.

Yes I have test left, thank you guys a lot for helping me out I'm still new to the test world and like anything you live and learn. Thank you again guys seriously

I have nolva but it's liquid, pill forum is mg? Right? And nolva is mL? Correct? I see you guys saying ml for liquid, isn't 40ml waaaay to much?

I have nolva but it's liquid, pill forum is mg? Right? And nolva is mL? Correct? I see you guys saying ml for liquid, isn't 40ml waaaay to much?

Liquid has so many mg PER ml... So yours is 40mg = 1ml IF it says "40mg" on it.
Mine is 20mg per ml... So for 40mg I would take 2cc's / 2ml.

Last edited:
Yes I have test left, thank you guys a lot for helping me out I'm still new to the test world and like anything you live and learn. Thank you again guys seriously
Next time ya have an issue like this which you shouldnt if ya learn from it you could always run test at a low dose like hrt or cruise level until your ready to pct ....

1 shot ew 100-200mg for hrt and 200-300mg for cruise...not recomended for everyone but is an option..

Dosings are just rough estimates until you found your sweetspot ..

Ok I have a 1ml oral syringe so how much do I take? Sorry for all the questions I'm not stupid I swear lol.

- - - Updated - - -

The bottle doesn't say how much liquid is in it.

Nothing on the label? Even brand?

I can almost guarantee it's 20mg/ml.... So take 2ml a day for two weeks, then 1ml a day for the following two weeks.

It's also probably* only a 30ml bottle... If so you'll want to order more nolva when you order your clomid.

Back