• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Slin source

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
as stated in the title, does anyone have a source for Slin and if so PM me. No it is not for dutch lol i am not at that level yet. However i have a very close friend who is 6 months out from nationals and uses it a lot with his GH post workout. He needs to receive more as his old source is gone and Walmart won't work here.

thanks guys

Ordered humalog and lantus from Europe anabolic a while ago, waiting a little long. But they have it.

Yes, i was goin to say the same.
Most likley the type of slin you want is the fast acting type which can be purchased with an ID at any Pharmacy!

Here you can only get the long acting Lin at pharmacy, not the short acting Log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use an online pharmacy just because I don't like messing with the face to face questions I get. ADW diabetes. It's pretty expensive compared to say, walmart or walgreens, but it's easy, no questions asked and it's delivered to your house in a cold pack.

Word thanks a lot you guys . I
will let him know . Appreciate all the PMs and responses . You all are good to me :)

Back