• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old fat bitches

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shouldn't be allowed to fucking run in the treadmills in my gym. Not only is she going to have a fucking heart attack but she's literally bouncing my fucking treadmill utterly wrecking my cadence.

Look like this?

Hmmmm+guess+ill+fap+to+pics+of+t+nuk+_bae509d55b17829c2d0c25d871a7d53b.jpg

Does look like that zaphod...no ipad..she's bring onto the thing at 2 mph now...

Holding obto..fucking phone. ..autocorrect. .rawr!

Shouldn't be allowed to fucking run in the treadmills in my gym. Not only is she going to have a fucking heart attack but she's literally bouncing my fucking treadmill utterly wrecking my cadence.

Seriously?

Everyone starts somewhere. Can't hate on her for trying. Most fatties I see generally walk on the treadmill sounds to me like she's putting in effort if she's running.
Stair mill's where it's at anyway

IML Gear Cream!
I think this is Sheriv talking about herself to amp herself up...

She is probably thinking the same thing about you LOL
Cept she's a new yrs add on..she shouldn't be fucking sprinting because she can't manage walking on the damn thing for twenty minutes without hopping her feet to the sides and holding on to it the entire tine. She's gonna get hurt. My knees actually hurt from her fucking bullshit ..and I've belonged to this gd gym for 3 yrs!

I'm in a terrible mood today too..I've laid on the horn in the car and flipped off more peeps today than I have in like the last 5 yrs combined.

Cept she's a new yrs add on..she shouldn't be fucking sprinting because she can't manage walking on the damn thing for twenty minutes without hopping her feet to the sides and holding on to it the entire tine. She's gonna get hurt. My knees actually hurt from her fucking bullshit ..and I've belonged to this gd gym for 3 yrs!

I'm in a terrible mood today too..I've laid on the horn in the car and flipped off more peeps today than I have in like the last 5 yrs combined.
Maybe some chocolate would help?

Sounds like you need to go home and pound the husband. Work off that frustration. Win win for both.

LowT

These overweighters are overweight continually because they have an epiphany to get skinny and motivate themselves 1000% after pure gluttony over the holidays....only to lose the motivation because they hurt themselves or it's too hard to continue.........BECAUSE, they go all balls in rather than at an incremental pace. If shes a new years add on, two.5 weeks in and shes sprinting.....Jesus!!!!! Every joint and fiber in her body is screaming as well as those non flexable hammy's........I don't miss seeing the turn over every year at the gym..home gym......yes good for her for giving it her all.....but longevity is key to this world of beautiful people>>>>>LIKE ALL OF US..lolololol

Or post some more ass pics. It may not make you feel any better...but everyone else will.

Speaking of the New Years Gym Noobs...apparently they don't work out on Friday around here. Packed all week..then yesterday...nobody.

Friday is national cheat day at applebees.....it's where all the hotties hang, LOL

Get Shredded!
These overweighters are overweight continually because they have an epiphany to get skinny and motivate themselves 1000% after pure gluttony over the holidays....only to lose the motivation because they hurt themselves or it's too hard to continue.........BECAUSE, they go all balls in rather than at an incremental pace. If shes a new years add on, two.5 weeks in and shes sprinting.....Jesus!!!!! Every joint and fiber in her body is screaming as well as those non flexable hammy's........I don't miss seeing the turn over every year at the gym..home gym......yes good for her for giving it her all.....but longevity is key to this world of beautiful people>>>>>LIKE ALL OF US..lolololol
This. .she's got a huge gut..very thin non muscular legs etc etc...
I've got not a damn thing against anyone that's new or overweight...what I have a problem is is some newb ass newb fucking hurting themselves (There's no way she isnt) AND as as a bonus fucking up my workout in the process ..

It was like the treadmill I was on was I. The fucking ocean .gdi.

Hopefully they keep at it and get healthier.

Babe help a bitch out. You gotta give a few points for trying. I still can't wrap my head around you being 200 lbs

I've only had helping anyone in the gym go alright once in my life.

I was doing cardio today and this chick a few machines over was smacking her gum loudly the entire time. I was thinking how bad I needed my Ipod.

I've only had helping anyone in the gym go alright once in my life.

Fuck helping people in the gym. Nice guys finish last.

Back