• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm hooked

Yeaaaaabudddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Half way through my first cycle and I'm already planning a second! Was only planning on doing this one anddddd maayyyyybe a second but that's all changed. Amazing how 6 weeks can change a persons mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here i been at this for about 17 years now i absolutely love juice

I'm on first as well. Started 500mg test for first six weeks. Now I'm on 800 a week and added 50mg tbol per day. Been doing that past 3 weeks.
Test for Life

Ha, I remember my first cycle. Wasn't sure If I wanted to do it. Then I a chalky did research and found out that most of the sides are small. And the benefits out weighed the risks. People put drugs from a doctor in their system that has five times the sides. Half way through my first cycle I found myself pretty knowlegable about it. And with me ordering everything in bulk. I did the same with gear. Before I knew it. I had my next four cycles planned out ENOUGH FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. And it was all sitting in my drawer. I felt like a drug dealer. Lol. But it was nice to have everything on hand and not have to worry about ordering it.

Half way through my first cycle and I'm already planning a second! Was only planning on doing this one anddddd maayyyyybe a second but that's all changed. Amazing how 6 weeks can change a persons mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay safe!

Same here i been at this for about 17 years now i absolutely love juice
No way me too! I like grape juice, apple juice, and even cranberry juice. But seriously test is best.

HAHA. I think everybody at one time or another was gonna do just a little . Turns in to an obsession .

It's a awesome and fun obsession. But realize what your doing to me making to the decision to be on test was easy. But was not made on my first cycle. Be smart about it you can get some bad sides mood swings etc lose your loved ones cause of your attitude. Just think about it. It's injecting for life

I am seven weeks into my first cycle at 48 years old. I don't look back, but my second cycle is planned as well.

Back