• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Running Primobolan with tren E

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I haven't seen to many threads with people running these two together. My next cycle coming up I want to combine these two drugs with anavar(80-100mg/day), and at minimun 600mg of cyp/wk. I usually start out with 400mg/wk of tren E and move up slowly until sides hit me. Thought about starting out with 600mg/wk of Primo. I believe you need to run primo quite a few weeks to get the full effect, and a 600mg dose. I usually burn out with tren by week 12, and replace it with NPP.(at least that's what happened the last cycle) I generally have run the var 10-12 weeks. Also, I have plenty of hgh, so I'll be running it also. I should put on a good amount of lean muscle mass with this combination keeping my diet in order I'd think. I'll probably run this 18weeks at least. I'm experienced with gear, this isn't my first rodeo. Any thoughts on this combination?

600 to 800mg of Primo does wonders last year I did Test at 800mg + Primo at 800mg + Tren ace at 400mg a week I did the Tren weeks 8 to 16 and combine that with a anavar and hgh it's gonna be nice...Primo needs to be run at high does and for long periods of time at least 16 weeks

I think both of you guys are correct...primo needs to be run high. 600 seems to be the minimum. Most people will say it's hard to come up with real, or good primo. I've got my primo from pharmalogic, Bushmaster. I trust this guy with his gear, so we will see how this goes. Any more suggestions are welcome.

That is a nice run with the GH.

Post up some pics to motivate me and ease my homosexuality pangs.

Sent from The Mothership

Tren will over power the primo is my guess

I would say you may be correct with that statement. But I'm also looking at the qualities primo brings to the table. Hopefully it will complement the tren, or vice versa. I guess I'm one of those guys that like to experiment with things and see what happens. I don't think its an outrageous combination.

I didn't either but a couple very knowledgeable people told me to drop the tren for my next cycle (was planning on running the same thing) if you run this combo do a detailed log and we'll be able to compare with and without tren

Planned on kick starting primo with trenA then moving over to var with the primo 800-1000. Not sure the tren is still a good idea with new life changes...

Back