• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Donating blood

maddad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a lingering issue donating blood to the red cross dating back to the early nineties. I donated after a heavy workout and my ALT or some nonsense was elevated. I went to see my doctor and everything was fine. Obviously, i'm still alive and healthy but the red cross still has me on the black list. I have them looking into it and it seems at some point i can get off the list. I dug around and found another organization that i have never used and should happily take a pint from me but i want to make sure that i don't say the wrong thing and i'm wondering what they test for. I don't want to get put on another black list. So for example having been eating dbol like a hog in the weeks immediately prior and having elevated liver values? I thought someone mentioned hemoglobin needed to be in range. Obviously they don't check hematocrit because half of us are over 50%. What do i need to know?

Don't say anything. It's always worked well for me and I've donated at all points during various cycles

All they check is either hematocrit or hemoglobin. You have to have a hematocrit of like 56 or hemoglobin of like 19 to fail. And you can't be a fag, so you're SOL

All they check is hemoglobin (iron). They will ask you questions regarding the use of needles without a doctor's prescription, some man sex questions, and questions about traveling abroad during certain timeframes, among others. Just say no to all of it and you'll be good.

The absolutely do not check liver values.

You should try going back to the American Red Cross. I'm sure you are not black listed, they need your donation.

Back