• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mufukin B*******, I swear to god...

OgreNose

srs Security
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It is 2015. You guys have been buying PEDs online, for how long?

We now have a safe and anonymouse way of paying for our PEDs online. That doesnt involve handing over our fucking ID's, or walking into stores and being seen on camera.

You guys wonder why all these Labs are getting shut down. Its the fucking paper trail you people leave behind. Be a part of the solution. Or you will become just another nail standing out, next up to get hammered.

The tutorials are up. Step by step guides can be found on this forum. Knowledge is power. Now go inform your selves.

(THIS IS A POST ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY. THIS IS NOT A POST TALKING ABOUT PAYMENT METHODS.)

It's a good read and will be implemented before anything else comes my way.

Well since we seem to have people running these forums, who are clearly attempting to keep the community blind and dumb, I figured I would reword and repost a recently deleted thread.

In hopes that you idiots open your eyes.

well I guess I would be the idiot you're referring to deleting threads that ARE against terms of service on this site

you may feel free to discuss anything related to what was deleted OFF of the public view of this site
until the TOS are changed these are in fact the rules that are enforced
I think you're the one thats delusional if you think that I or any other moderator on this site is interested in holding back the "community"

in short
grow up..its against the rules so cut the shit

I think it might cause someone to get neutered

well I guess I would be the idiot you're referring to deleting threads that ARE against terms of service on this site

you may feel free to discuss anything related to what was deleted OFF of the public view of this site
I think you're the one thats delusional if you think that I or any other moderator on this site is interested in holding back the "community"

in short

I love it when Sheri is forceful

Another shameless whoring crap post..... Oh yippee.... With the amount of whoring you do I am surprised you guys have time to handle any business..... That is if you haven't already warned them all away.... Who the fuck would rely on a lab that consideres everyone (their potential customers included) as nothing else but dumbfucks to not see the obvious ploys.

Not sure what cryptocurrency is but now im
Interested

It's laundering bit coins. So now not only are you at risk of being popped for buying juice. Now you're at risk of getting popped for laundering money. I agree some forms of payment might be safer than others, but it's more for the source than the customer. I don't ever need to use my real name or show an id to send payment. At the end of the day no matter how safe your payment method is, or how encrypted your messages are, the pack still gets sent to your fucking house! If they want to pop you they will bro. Please keep your opinions in your own sub forum.

in short

So it was you that deleted the thread I am referring to?

- - - Updated - - -

Another shameless whoring crap post..... Oh yippee.... With the amount of whoring you do I am surprised you guys have time to handle any business..... That is if you haven't already warned them all away.... Who the fuck would rely on a lab that consideres everyone (their potential customers included) as nothing else but dumbfucks to not see the obvious ploys.

I'm sorry, but who are you?

It's laundering bit coins. So now not only are you at risk of being popped for buying juice. Now you're at risk of getting popped for laundering money. I agree some forms of payment might be safer than others, but it's more for the source than the customer. I don't ever need to use my real name or show an id to send payment. At the end of the day no matter how safe your payment method is, or how encrypted your messages are, the pack still gets sent to your fucking house! If they want to pop you they will bro. Please keep your opinions in your own sub forum.

this.even if you have your stuff shipped to somewhere else...at one point you will have it in your hands.and bitcoins and stuff like that are not for noobs...you could get fucked twice.

this.even if you have your stuff shipped to somewhere else...at one point you will have it in your hands.and bitcoins and stuff like that are not for noobs...you could get fucked twice.
Exactly;)

To the OP, anyone who is someone that knows a thing or two and who knows a dude, that knows a dude that knows an other dude, most likely squeeze their own juice within a tight niche group..

No one is under the radar champ, you can be allusive,changing the game,but if big brother wants you then they have you,there is no way around it, and it boils down to "Location,location,Location!"

LE is not coming after personal use (unless your really advertising and sticking your thumb in the wind,loose lips sink ships), LE will go after the shops and their networks if INTERPOL has enough intel with full cooperation by MULTIPLE channels..In this lifestyle it will always be risk vs reward..Don't think for one moment that people don't get tipped off and heads up,the rabbit hole gets deep man..It's not about who you know,it's about who you blow!

Another pointless rant calling the community and the operators of the site, idiots. Smart move and way to boost the sales. You're on a real roll here. Second fail of 2015. What's the goal number of fails you're going for this year? If you really think you're soo illusive and secure you're the dumbfuck. There's always a trail in this game whether it's paper, electronic, product or rat. Open your eyes to reality and not just the Internet. Is your system a little more secure than others? Yes, but the way you come out about it and inform people is the dumbest way I've ever seen. The best way would be to inform with respect while leading by example. Keep this shit up and I'm sure you'll find the door. Just sayin.

is this the new form of panhandling? or just a very ass backwards marketing ploy? i think a "SALE" may work a little more in your favor to attract new customers.. there is this other board i know of.. its called MESO..full of a bunch of like minded members as yourself... you may want to check it out.. just saying..

Another pointless rant calling the community and the operators of the site, idiots. Smart move and way to boost the sales. You're on a real roll here. Second fail of 2015. What's the goal number of fails you're going for this year? If you really think you're soo illusive and secure you're the dumbfuck. There's always a trail in this game whether it's paper, electronic, product or rat. Open your eyes to reality and not just the Internet. Is your system a little more secure than others? Yes, but the way you come out about it and inform people is the dumbest way I've ever seen. The best way would be to inform with respect while leading by example. Keep this shit up and I'm sure you'll find the door. Just sayin.

I'd never buy from a source with a rep like that.the guy is not new to this kind of fail threads :D

is this the new form of panhandling? or just a very ass backwards marketing ploy? i think a "SALE" may work a little more in your favor to attract new customers.. there is this other board i know of.. its called MESO..full of a bunch of like minded members as yourself... you may want to check it out.. just saying..
The owner of MESO is a pretty cool dude, its the members that destroy that joint (well a portion of them), a lot of the members use antics like fear mongering,bullying and intimidation. They proclaim that its a member driven community,they destroy it with their own ideologies! Something tells me that this OP is all to familiar with those grounds... Hmmm:hmm:

It is 2015. You guys have been buying PEDs online, for how long?

We now have a safe and anonymouse way of paying for our PEDs online.

(THIS IS A POST ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY. THIS IS NOT A POST TALKING ABOUT PAYMENT METHODS.)

Most definitely about payment.

This is the only warning you will get. Break any more rules and you are gone. Understood?

Why did I even read this thread:hmm:

Why did I even read this thread:hmm:

I am thinking the same thing.

From what I have read the OP has a superiority complex about secure payment methods and thinks everybody else here is full of crap.

End of story.

Back