• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First REAL cycle Test P + Var

earthling

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All,
Appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism on the following cycle:

Quick background check:

Stats
Height: 5'10
Weight: 230lbs @ 16~18% BF
Training experience: Well over 10 years
Blood work: Precycle done. Planned another one half way through, and around two weeks after pct
Cycle experience: Ran var only a couple of times. It was stupid but had no impact (blood work confirmed it)

Cycle
- Test P 100mg EOD W1-8 (and possibly extend to W10 if everything goes alright)
- Possibly run hcg 250ius twice a week W1-8 (Same day as Test, just a different shot)
- anavar 60mg ED W3-8 (and possibly extend to W10 if everything goes alright)
- arimidex 0.25mg EOD W1-8

PCT
- Starts 3 days after last Test P shot
- clomid 50/50/50/50
- nolva 40/40/20/20
- Additionally, I will run a test booster like animal test for 6 straights weeks starting from day 1 of the PCT

The reason why I'm running Test P is to have a shorter ester and be able to control things if they go wrong. I know pinning EOD will be a pain that I'll have to endure
clear.png

Ok so any final thoughts, especially the PCT (is the PCT too much or too little? will it have any adverse affect on the libido by any chance?) Should I run HCG from day 1 or let a couple of weeks pass first? Is 0.25mg EOD of Arimidex enough or should I increase it to 0.5?

Thanks!

Please read the stickys about first cycle.

I'm no expert but all that looks pretty good. only thing is most recommended test only for first cycle but var is very mild. you've done your homework much better than most of the guys that come on here asking bout first cycle. like mentioned above there's a ton of information in the sticks everything you need to know.

Looks Good Happy cycling. .5 of adex if fine eod increase if nessary....

I like it, I threw some var my first cycle as well. Although, if you're not used to needles I don't know if I would recommend prop your first run Brother. E3D had me feeling fucked up after hitting glutes and delts the first 3 weeks. EOD will be a bitch for virgin muscles. Just my 2 cents.

I like it, I threw some var my first cycle as well. Although, if you're not used to needles I don't know if I would recommend prop your first run Brother. E3D had me feeling fucked up after hitting glutes and delts the first 3 weeks. EOD will be a bitch for virgin muscles. Just my 2 cents.

I agree. Your reasoning seems valid but I think the constant pinning will not be worth it, especially since the risk of experiencing sides that would make you stop are so low.

Just go with the tried and time tested cypionate or enanthate, only pin once or twice week.
you'll thank us later.

What's the point in the added var other than simply burning away money? You're not going to notice anything on var at 15% bodyfat.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Your reasoning seems valid but I think the constant pinning will not be worth it, especially since the risk of experiencing sides that would make you stop are so low.

Just go with the tried and time tested cypionate or enanthate, only pin once or twice week.
you'll thank us later.
There is no reason to pin enanthate once a week. It is a twice a week minimum ester.

EOD is nothing. 2 glutes, 2 VG's. Not to mention delts and thighs.

I'd run the Var the entire time.. whether you go 8 weeks or 10.

Test Prop is known to cause some pretty bad pip, not really ideal for beginners.. so be prepared for that.

I'd also run the Adex all the way through PCT.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone for your replies. So the reason why I'm relying more on short ester proportionate is to be able to first control any sides and stop the cycle as soon as I feel the need to stop it, and second to be able to start the PCT as soon as I can; I feel that this will make me feel much better and be more comfortable.

I'll be using pharm grade gear, and relying on 50mg per 1mL prop (injecting 2mL per shot). I think this should help avoiding pip?

So do I keep the Adex at 0.25mg throughout the PCT? Isn't it going to be a killer to the libido running 1 AI + 2 SERMS at the same time?

Thanks everyone for your replies. So the reason why I'm relying more on short ester proportionate is to be able to first control any sides and stop the cycle as soon as I feel the need to stop it, and second to be able to start the PCT as soon as I can; I feel that this will make me feel much better and be more comfortable.

I'll be using pharm grade gear, and relying on 50mg per 1mL prop (injecting 2mL per shot). I think this should help avoiding pip?

So do I keep the Adex at 0.25mg throughout the PCT? Isn't it going to be a killer to the libido running 1 AI + 2 SERMS at the same time?

Getting sides from test is extremely unlikely. It's test.. I don't get PIP from test prop unless it's 150mg/ml. You shouldn't get PIP from 50mg/ml.
Most do not use AI throughout PCT. Unless you're extremely sensitive to estrogen and having problems you don't need it.
I'm still trying to figure out why you're bothering with anavar at 15% bodyfat.
Your libido is going to be down simply doing PCT to begin with.

Please read the stickys about first cycle.

Looks like a good first run to me. Why does he need to look at the stickies? Not everyone's first cycle needs to be E/C

What's the point in the added var other than simply burning away money? You're not going to notice anything on var at 15% bodyfat.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no reason to pin enanthate once a week. It is a twice a week minimum ester.

Not seeing anything from var at 15% bf is complete bro science... with legit var I can see a change in definition and my strength goes through the fucking roof. Everyone is different man...

Looks like a good first run to me. Why does he need to look at the stickies? Not everyone's first cycle needs to be E/C

Not seeing anything from var at 15% bf is complete bro science... with legit var I can see a change in definition and my strength goes through the fucking roof. Everyone is different man...

On 60mg..? Which is 40mg more than what some woman take? There's better drugs for the money that var costs. Tbol would be a significantly better route imo.

The target of the cycle is to actually maintain muscle size and strength, while cutting down the 15% BF, hence the use of Var. I don't want to stack Test P with anything else during my first cycle. I have used Var previously (alone, which wasn't very wise), but at least I know I won't complain from any sides with such mild AAS.

On the PCT, should I front-load Clomid at 100 for the first week? or is it good the way it is? In fact, do I need to run both Clomid and Nolva for such cycle? I don't want to endure much decrease in libido (will probably run DAA + Tribulus + ZMA during the PCT)

Back