• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle. Got food poisoning, lost gains.

FutureOlympia

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started my first cycle on Oct 25th. By Nov 25 I had already gained 22 lbs. I went from 188 to 210. That seems like a very fast weight gain to me, even if it was a lot of water. I was very happy to see the number on the scale go up.

So, last Thursday I started feeling bad. I'm almost sure I had food poisoning because of the way I packed my chicken. If not it was a 4 day stomach bug. Without going into the pretty little details, I excreted tons of water. I mean I was suffering from sever dehydration, and in 4 days I got in 4 light meals.

I lost 10 fucking pounds. I'm sure most of it was water. But here are my questions.

Will the test protect the muscle mass from catabolism?

Is that first month of the first cycle like the best gains I will ever see? Or will every cycle be like this? Cause seriously, I'll be big ramy's size by next year if it does.

Kind of wondering how long it might take to get that 10 lbs back. If the second month is slower or what.

Should I worry about time wasted? I want as much size as possible as fast as possible, but I am not willing to ad another compound on my first cycle. Test only this round.

Your first cycle wI'll be the best gains you'll ever get

First is usually the best,but the key is diet..
That much that fast,water gain probably...not lean mass, u would have lost that anyway...I know it feels great seeing that scale go up,but after ur cycle,watching it go down sucks...You have to factor that in or u will be f-Up at week two of PCT...

Back