• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

20 pound gain in the first 4 weeks... Question

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So as the title says Im up 20 pounds since November 7. Im 5'10'' was 194.6 November 7. Weight tonight is 214.2. Water weight is under control. Im taking .5 arim EOD. Still look relatively lean. Abs fuzzy but visible. Im currently running 900mg test e a week, 500mg of deca as well as 100mg of anadrol everyday split. My diets good. Eating a lot of traditional meals steak rice chicken potatoes veggies with some crap mixed in to help bump my calories. My question is - will my weight continue to climb at this rate? Or will it level out? I plan on running out to 20 weeks. Anadrol drops in another week or so. Any help would be great.

Sounds like things are going as planned...keep on going. I don't think you'll keep up at that pace....just keep working hard.

Some of that is water for sure brother. Even on Adex or even letro will not COMPLETELY stop the water retention. I mean just think.... If it removed water like that when pple use it without test or deca or even on PCT they would be complete dehydrated prunes. True it does help but think of it. That's about 7lbs a week. No one gains muscle at that rate....impossible. Like when trainers or these diet gimmicks on tv tell pple they will lose 10lbs in 2 weeks, they are losing water when they are thinkin they lost fat cuz what they've had these unsuspecting members of the public do is diet like crazy and dehydrate them to drop a bunch of water weight.

Which brings me to your next question. No you will not continue to gain weight at that rate bro. That would mean you'd gain 85 lbs for a 12 week cycle. Ur going 20 so do the math there. I mean how much do you expect to gain. And expect water retention with that anadrol. It will be intramuscular though. Not a bad thing in my book. It's methylated. That should be expected. Don't worry it will level out. When u drop that anadrol some water should drop and like said its intramuscular. In ur muscle tissue so u may not FEEL or LOOK like ur holdin water but pple always tend to think water weight looks like, say..."bloating" it's actually in the muscles so if ur seeing fuller/ bulkier muscles it's partially cuz they are holding water. Not sayin u dot have quality gains my friend but it's the compounds ur running. Your gonna have a great cycle ...sit back and enjoy the ride. Pics. I love progress reports

Edit: I meant even Adex and letro will NOT completely stop water retention

Last edited:
if your goal is a good bulk then keep doing what your doing...whos your source cuz sounds like some good anadrol and oils,??? test and deca should be rollin in soon...keep eatin and lifting....put on 50 lbs ...you can cut in summer:D

Thanks guys. Ya Im really trying to bulk right now. Strength and size. Not very concerned with staying lean. Once the summer rolls around Ill get my diet tightened up maybe try prop, tren ace and var. Source is one that doesnt have a great rep. But i couldnt be getting better results.

an ai will not combat water weight from drol. anadrol does not aromatise so an ai wouldn't affect this. It activates e2 receptors through a different pathway other than aromatization.

What i noticed with drol, compared to dbol or deca, is that it puts the water directly into the muscles. The water weight i gain from deca and dbol is also intramuscular, but it seems to put some subcutaneous water on me as well hiding some definition. Drol actually makes me look more define.

Congrats on your cycle going well! The weight gain will level off once you drop the A bombs. Enjoy!

IML Gear Cream!
Cool thanks guys.

If you ask me the fun starts around week 12 i like to stay on a bulk cycle for up to 20 weeks...

the vast majority of this is water retention soon as you drop your oral you will lose a considerable amount, but just focus on your macro nutrition and your lifts..even if you walk away from this cycle with 15 pounds, that's a considerable gain...quality not quantity!

the vast majority of this is water retention soon as you drop your oral you will lose a considerable amount, but just focus on your macro nutrition and your lifts..even if you walk away from this cycle with 15 pounds, that's a considerable gain...quality not quantity!

Couldn't agree with this more! I speak with so many people that just try to put on weight and don't acknowledge muscle tissue as being the important part. Be smart and make quality gains.

So as the title says Im up 20 pounds since November 7. Im 5'10'' was 194.6 November 7. Weight tonight is 214.2. Water weight is under control. Im taking .5 arim EOD. Still look relatively lean. Abs fuzzy but visible. Im currently running 900mg test e a week, 500mg of deca as well as 100mg of anadrol everyday split. My diets good. Eating a lot of traditional meals steak rice chicken potatoes veggies with some crap mixed in to help bump my calories. My question is - will my weight continue to climb at this rate? Or will it level out? I plan on running out to 20 weeks. Anadrol drops in another week or so. Any help would be great.

You're running the 3 most WET compounds out there.....all at once. You should expect massive weight gain due to water retention.

Most lean Ecto types like yourself don't bloat up like us big guys do, your naturally slim & lean muscles tend to fill out HARD with all of that water. It just goes to us Big Men's gut and love handles unfortunately, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Lol thanks, im not as lean as id like to be. One thing at a time though. Bulking and strength right now. Summer is a long way away

Thanks again guys. I'll keep you posted.

Back