• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This is sad.

Justhav2p

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
attachment.php
I would rather moon walk the trail of tears then be apart of any these taxi cab confessions.

Attachments

• 2014-12-06_22-29-16.jpg
    2014-12-06_22-29-16.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 204
Lolz... idk what your talking about....

Ohhhh.. ok

It's obvious the DRSE has lost control of ASF. We will not be forgotten. We will never forget. We will rise again. You will only be able to unmask our jock strap.

I wanna be bigspooned.

not sure why I'm in the green..........

I thought slappy was drse he seems to be mia or pct.

I pin liters in the hopes I gain a pound or 2. Next proposed cycle:

25mgs Test E.
1,000mgs Tren Ace.
3.000mgs Mast.

Weekly.

Proposed Diet:
Breakfast : Bowl of Var
Lunch: Protien Shake w/ extra Hersheys Syrup for additional calories.
Dinner: Pizza. - The food pyramid is shaped like a slice so it's probably all I really need anyway.

I pin liters in the hopes I gain a pound or 2. Next proposed cycle:

25mgs Test E.
1,000mgs Tren Ace.
3.000mgs Mast.

Weekly.

Proposed Diet:
Breakfast : Bowl of Var
Lunch: Protien Shake w/ extra Hersheys Syrup for additional calories.
Dinner: Pizza. - The food pyramid is shaped like a slice so it's probably all I really need anyway.

With that much Mast and a calorie deficeit you will look like Dylan Gemelli in no time.

I'm skinny fat & no plans to work out.

I just like my Italian Sausage being Tanned & Jerked. Currently at the Mandalay Bay flashing whores.

- The Truth, Justhav2p

I could barely feel anything.

His wifey unrolled a black case filled with torture devices..... mainy 16" Black Dongs. - That stung a little.

Back