• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma-mart.com? Anyone

kdizz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used pharma-mart.com ? I've seen a lot of reviews on eroids but no where else. I've been tryin to get in contact with a rep or someone who works for them. I've sent emails from there site but here we are three weeks later without any answer. They have great prices and a domestic location in the USA. Please leave Any feed back about them it would be greatly appreciated..

Three weeks with no response should tell you something about them, lol... Other than that, I have no info for you, sorry..

Haha that's what I thought.. I've had a similar thing happen to me with another place and they turned out to be one of my best sources lol. Sometimes emails get lost in junk folders and shit happens. But thanks for the response bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they ain't answering emails about a possible sale where your basically willing to just hand over your money to them, do you really think they are gonna answer emails if you have any problems with shipping or bunk gear?? Doubtful..

I hear u but like I said right about your post. This happened to me before from a main source on this forum and they turned out to be awesome. The weird part is on eroids people post great stuff all the time. I just don't trust eroids lol. Thanks for the help dude. I'll post if I find anything good about them.

Read reviews on here. Find a legit source. Don't Fuck around with a company that can't even email back, that's just asking for trouble from the start.

Yeah you're right most the time places that are cheaper are usually too good to be true LOL. Thanks dude

hey guys, I would like to tell you my story, because I got scammed by these bastards for 450$. for the last 3 years I trusted eroids.com as a legit source check until I decided to try out pharmamart because of super cheap prices and because they claim to be canadian source meaning no customs. upon checking reviews, i had not discovered one negative review about them on eroids, just many positive happy customers receiving and loving their gear. So yea, long story short, I discovered that not only I got scammed, all of those reviews turned out to be fake and once I tried to notify about being scammed on eroids, my account gets deleted within seconds on both eroids and that fishy website. my history of placing an order- gone in seconds. then I started researching and found out that many others got scammed there and once they tried to post a complaint, all of their accounts were terminated. there was even a guy who just mentioned how hes unsure if they are legit and hes gonna try to test order ....well his account got deleted from that review site too. they set up fake accounts with fake join dates and fake profiles to write reviews. if you dont want to be scammed, do not order from #1 ranked sites. go for the middle 1s. i think that site works- whoever pays the most money gets fake reviews and ratings. whoever doesnt- well you get the point. thats how they make money on eroids. that's my conclusion. if you want a full story how I got scammed, please read here.
http://www.complaintsboard.com/comp...nned-for-it-and-my-order-deleted-c734285.html

good luck!

Fuck!!!! I also saw the ranking on eroids, this guys seems to be awesome so i placed an order 1000 dlls couldnt get a response, my account also was va need when i intend to post about it, fuck eroids bro, eroids also is infected with lot of scams, dont trust anybody.

Sorry to hear that you guys got beat.. Honestly the people who run eroids are scammers as well.. I tried to post questions about pharmamart and they got deleted within the hour. Obviously they have something worked out with the owners of the site for a percent of what they steal. I can't see any other answer. Just stick to these forums and you will find good reliable sources even good priced ones.. But remember most of the time you pay for what you get. That goes for aas too.

Yes this is a great forum to get real info from real people. They may bust your balls from time to time but they always reply with the intention to help guys make informed smart decisions.

**Warning**
do not order from this source, you will be cheated for your money. I haven't received my order and no repose for them after making the payment. eroids.com is definitively involved in this scam. There is no way the site can be on the top 3 recommended sources and be unnoticed. They have blocked me and many others who have been cheated for their money. Learned an important lesson that cost me over 500 bucks, dont trust eroids and do your own homework before placing an order.

IML Gear Cream!
X2... They blocked me too lol. Right after I said something bad about pharma Mart

Yeah I used eroids a few years back and felt a scam with every turn. Here I feel confident that when I decide to do my first cycle It will be legit.

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to confirm all the other comments on this sitee about pharma-mart. I placed an order on the site for their "canada domestic" products. After I sent payment I was ignored, needless to say, I did not receive any product. I tried to post a negative review on eroids more than once and each time they were deleted and my username on the site was blocked.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! … Looking for another reputable source, if anyone has any recommendations, please post or PM me.

Back