• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stacking question

Cj 784

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm about to run a cycle of test e in a few weeks here and came across some old ph's that I stocked up on. One of the bottles (xtren) is about half full plus another unopened one that I have. I'm thinking about running the xtren for 6 weeks, 2 weeks front loaded before the first pin. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Cycle would look like:
Xtren: 90/90/90/90/120/120
Test E:0/0/750/750/750/750 etc

First cycle with test yes, ran orals many times. I know quite a few guys front load the test so just trying to get some feedback

Why run test so high on your first cycle?

I would start the test e at the same time as the orals. That way it will be fully kicked in when you come off the orals.

I would start the test e at the same time as the orals. That way it will be fully kicked in when you come off the orals.

I agree. But I also think 750mg Wk is too much. Run it at 500mg weekly

Yeah still a few weeks until I start the cycle so I'm open to any suggestions. Just wanted to make sure I'm not crazy for considering that combo haha

I agree, 750mg/wk way too high for your first cycle. I'm on 750mg/wk now and I have been cycling for 20 years and weigh 235lbs.

500mg/wk is plenty. How long do you plan to run it?

Sounds like 500 is the route to go then. Probably run it 12-14 weeks and come off depending on how I feel around that time. As far as future cycles and old orals go, I've still got some leftover sd and m1t. Anybody got thoughts on running those with test?

I'm running 20mg SD with with test and deca right now. Makes a good jump start if you can handle it. It suppresses a lot of ppls appetites, but makes me hungry constantly, so works out well. It's brought me up 11lbs over the last 3 weeks.. Also have dropped my BF a percent or two.

IML Gear Cream!
I know it's already said but I agree with them 500mg a week is plenty. I am glad that you're taking the suggestions given by these guys.. lately not too many do, they come here ask the vets for help and then do the opposite of what they tell them. They're huge and get asked for advice for a reason. They know what they're doing. Anyway good luck!

Thanks guys! Yeah if I'm staking orals then I think it's prudent to back off the test. Appreciate the input now just waiting for my TD, patience is a bitch lol

Back