• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

question about a source.

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got a message on here from a certain admin who will remain nameless, telling me about a sale. At the bottom of his message he says he's repping for unclez. Everyone knows unclez was busted, and scamming EVERYONE sending 1/4 of their orders, way under dosed or completely bunk gear.. what is going on? Why is this back on the forum and why is it being repped by an admin of this forum..? Maybe its a new company or I am missing something??

Everyone got that... its just a mass PM that the sponsor pays to send out. Admin is just the deliever of the message for the sponsor.

Why even allow it on the forum though? Knowing the past history of the seller...

I don't recall these bunk gear or 1/4 filled orders. Just that a large bust occured that had a bunch of stuff labelled with Z's on it.

Look up reviews on him, I remember seeing tons of people saying they didnt get their whole order or their order at all, shitty underdosed gear or bunk gear. I can show you post after post of reviews like that

I don't see anywhere where it says the Admin is repping for this source . These are very common mass pm's by the shops .

At the bottom of the message it says Z Team. I knew it was a mass pm but I did not know that it was created by the shop itself. I thought it was something he put together.

Admin did not create the content of the message and does NOT endorse the shop. Its a commercial.

Reviews of a lab on other boards is somewhat irrelevant to this board. If problems like this were happening here you'd know about it fast. Some labs do pick and choose forums to honor completely and screw over other ones.

Gotcha, understood. Again I was under the assumption that he had created the pm himself. And that's true everything I see on here for reviews are good, all the other forums have the bad reviews.

Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Gotcha, understood. Again I was under the assumption that he had created the pm himself. And that's true everything I see on here for reviews are good, all the other forums have the bad reviews.

Thanks
Hey bro can you help me out with a legitimate source I was looking at ashop.in but I read it's all scams

Lol. Read up on the sponsors page. If people here say it's no good I would definitely stay away. They're here to help and won't steer you wrong. There are an endless number of reviews on the sponsors here you'll just have to do some reading. We can't have direct source talk like that.

Hey bro can you help me out with a legitimate source I was looking at ashop.in but I read it's all scams
Read reviews !!Plus you need to introduce yourself and look around you will get better results.

If that's cool in terms of board preferences I'll provide the reference name. But I'd like few more members to chime in first.

Get Shredded!
Yeah I'm not looking to be blacklisted. But here's advice simple google search of logical term and a hint is think Larry bird.

That's crazy. I hope that doesn't push authorities to start going after all the online suppliers they can find.

Who knows. Some say they believe they don't care too much about aas and some say it's an equal priority to street drugs. To each their own just be safe with whatever you do or don't do.

Back