• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I finally did it

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes, that's right...I finally evened out the size difference in my arms. After a strict diet of no maturbation with my right hand and a few separate tweaks here and there, my left arm had time to grow and flourish like never before. This was a 3/4" difference. Also, I hit 18" on these long gangly limbs of mine. Very satisfied and proud. This has also brought me to a new weight of 220lb. A barrier I have been trying to break for a couple of years now...also I need to tan.

IMG_20141121_202909.jpg

Damn, man. I can't believe how you are gaining weight. What the hell is in that Pharmalogic test? Oh, and I looked at my logs. I hit 18" arms in June 1999. :D

Damn, man. I can't believe how you are gaining weight. What the hell is in that Pharmalogic test? Oh, and I looked at my logs. I hit 18" arms in June 1999. :D
Yes brotha I am too, it's taken me by surprise as well...I'm trying to pinpoint what the difference is exactly compared to previous training schedules and cycles. I am sitting higher bf%, that is a fact. Damn bringing it back to 99' huh?? Well I guess I'm on the right track
Moon face.

Yes, that's right...I finally evened out the size difference in my arms. After a strict diet of no maturbation with my right hand and a few separate tweaks here and there, my left arm had time to grow and flourish like never before. This was a 3/4" difference. Also, I hit 18" on these long gangly limbs of mine. Very satisfied and proud. This has also brought me to a new weight of 220lb. A barrier I have been trying to break for a couple of years now...also I need to tan.

IMG_20141121_202909.jpg
How long are your arms? mine are 36" and it's difficult to make em look BIG....damn lanky things...I am 6'4". I am guessing your over 6 foot too...

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 5' 11", I can't remember the exact measurement but I believe it was around 34". I have a pretty long reach, I'm also going off memory of my last fitted suit coat...which was a while ago. 36", damn man I understand your pain on that. Bet you love flat bench huh? Haha

I'm 5' 11", I can't remember the exact measurement but I believe it was around 34". I have a pretty long reach, I'm also going off memory of my last fitted suit coat...which was a while ago. 36", damn man I understand your pain on that. Bet you love flat bench huh? Haha
Man I don't even fuck with flat bench anymore it KILLS my shoulder...I only do incline anymore...
Yeah dude it sucks pulling that bar off the rack and pushing it up nearly 4 feet!!! Lol that's what it feels like anyhow...

Congrats brother, two goals met is an accomplishment to be proud of.

Man I don't even fuck with flat bench anymore it KILLS my shoulder...I only do incline anymore...
Yeah dude it sucks pulling that bar off the rack and pushing it up nearly 4 feet!!! Lol that's what it feels like anyhow...
It really does feel that way bro, feels like you have such a large gap to close. I include it in my training every month or so, gives my shoulder a rest. Despite my constant stretching and rotating exercises.
Congrats brother, two goals met is an accomplishment to be proud of.
Thank you Tommy, it really is. The best part is is that they snuck up on me. I wasn't expecting either that day, a big jump for both. I appreciate that sir.

18" Now you're in the Big BOY's league , lol . that's what got me hooked on Bbing many years ago , being able to change my body and watch it change . Very exciting and powerful ! I am tall and always had long limbs . Most top Bbers are between 5'7'' and 5'9'' because as you get to 6' it gets very difficult to get that thick look especially to the arms and legs . Squatting for tall people is uggg , that's a lot of leg to fold up and a long way down ! lol

18" Now you're in the Big BOY's league , lol . that's what got me hooked on Bbing many years ago , being able to change my body and watch it change . Very exciting and powerful ! I am tall and always had long limbs . Most top Bbers are between 5'7'' and 5'9'' because as you get to 6' it gets very difficult to get that thick look especially to the arms and legs . Squatting for tall people is uggg , that's a lot of leg to fold up and a long way down ! lol

No shit. Squats and deads are my two faves man!!! I did upper body only for about 6 months ...HUGE MISTAKE Then tried to do a squat man I couldn't get low to save my life ...I had to humble myself take weight off the bar get my form back and open up them hips. After about 5 weeks I am squatting 275 WITH strict form. I am not ass to grass yet but plan on gettin there...

Agreed on the not so tall body builder thing.... But I am sure when I do get to weighing in at 275 lbs at 6'4" should be pretty impressive....

OIF VETERAN

Haha yes I am brother! I do feel like my limbs have been longer than my heights average. Squatting and flat bench are the killers, you're right Lou especially squats. So much leg to fill up! I feel it mostly in my knees and hip flexors. But overall to simply develop all parts of my leg is such a tedious process. Patience

No shit. Squats and deads are my two faves man!!! I did upper body only for about 6 months ...HUGE MISTAKE Then tried to do a squat man I couldn't get low to save my life ...I had to humble myself take weight off the bar get my form back and open up them hips. After about 5 weeks I am squatting 275 WITH strict form. I am not ass to grass yet but plan on gettin there...

Agreed on the not so tall body builder thing.... But I am sure when I do get to weighing in at 275 lbs at 6'4" should be pretty impressive....

OIF VETERAN
Damn bro 275 at 6'4"...that'll be a big fucking target down range haha too bad it'll take three times as much to take you down
Thanks brother Maj!

Get Shredded!
Congratulations bro!

Congrats brother. Looking good. I'm 6'3" so I feel ya on the long limbs. One of my old training partners was 5'8" and I used to get so pissed. We went rep for rep and he would grow so much faster than me. It seems unfair but when I finally started filling out he looked small beside of me. Keep killing bro.

Last edited:
Good job man!

Everybody thank you for such nice words, it's a good feeling knowing I have so much support here. time for my literal, real-life cup of

Back